Sallos came to me in a dream

Ive been through a really nasty break up the past week, i half want to reconcile
Last night im sure Sallos came to me in my dreams. I heard a lot of whispering saying Sallos call sallos,

Then I finally woke up to my 3 year old son saying in his sleep, “hes behind you…a ghost…hes behind you”

Do you think Sallos was reaching out?

3 Likes

Before this i have never heard of him

Welcome @Zenaminx It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in maigck, like what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Done xx

1 Like

Maybe it was Sallos, it most likely was I can not say if it was, because I have never worked with him, but it definitely sounds like it could, because you had a dream about him.

I heard his name repeatedly and then a man standing with a light behind me, it was almost black and white, as i stirred awake, i heard, Sallos will help you

1 Like

That is one way that spirits will reach out to you. I have many experices like that, many spirits want to work with me for some reason and I will eventually work with them all. Sorry for having to go through a bad break up

Its was the worst i have ever experienced, i dont think ill ever forget it,
But i want my image to plague him and make him feel guilty for such an abusive relationship

Its taken me time to understand when I’ve been approached

1 Like

Yeah those are horrible, I can not speak from experience personally because I have never had a girlfriend yet, but I know what it does to people, at least you are out of that now

Yeah true but hearbroken :sob:

1 Like

This is how he reached out to me as well. At first I didnt know who was the one I saw in my dream but a couple of days later I read a post about someone’s experience with him and the description was identical. It was a pretty big shock atm.

2 Likes

I chose to evoke him today, see if i was right with him reaching out to me

1 Like

Funny. In my dream he only said a phrase to me before I woke up. “The event will happen on wednesday”. Today is wednesday. Nice synchronicity :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Oh wow, i didnt hear what he said, i did see him, but the last thing i heard was Sallos will help you

2 Likes