Salasash shadow evocation

So yeah I tried doing the same sort of shadow evocation I did with Grahatalion. I’m curious for those who have seen him what does Salasash look like to you? I ask because some stuff did show up, but alot of it I think may have been projections from my mind like the ethereal flytraps from last time. I did sense a presence and see a sort of shadow go over the two chocolate pieces I left for him, I think that was him, but I was wondering if any of the other stuff I saw was him or if it was all me.

I saw alot of what looked like mouths of razor sharp fangs and insect parts, I suspect that was all me as this sort of thing is the sort of imagery my mind tends to project, but it looked like some of those fanged mouths were also going by the chocolate so I was wondering about that. Also what was cool is I tried waving my demon dagger around while in this state and a semi visible beam seemed to project from it, that was neat. I gotta try this with some of my other things.

1 Like

[quote=“defectron, post:1, topic:461”]So yeah I tried doing the same sort of shadow evocation I did with Grahatalion. I’m curious for those who have seen him what does Salasash look like to you? I ask because some stuff did show up, but alot of it I think may have been projections from my mind like the ethereal flytraps from last time. I did sense a presence and see a sort of shadow go over the two chocolate pieces I left for him, I think that was him, but I was wondering if any of the other stuff I saw was him or if it was all me.

I saw alot of what looked like mouths of razor sharp fangs and insect parts, I suspect that was all me as this sort of thing is the sort of imagery my mind tends to project, but it looked like some of those fanged mouths were also going by the chocolate so I was wondering about that. Also what was cool is I tried waving my demon dagger around while in this state and a semi visible beam seemed to project from it, that was neat. I gotta try this with some of my other things.[/quote]

This spirit has provided a very interesting change to my life.

I decided to open his sigil, and see what I could do. I admit I was a bit nervous and off center during the ritual so I tried to power through it as much as possible and bring myself back to a meditative state needed for such an operation.

But as I went to store the sigil afterward, I heard the spirit speak to me, and cautioned me away from where I would originally store it’s sigil. I felt a pull to a desk cabinet, where I found $120 (I am glad I found this money, because I wrote it off as lost and could not find it when I went to look for it several times in this cabinet). I meditated and telepathically connected with him, and I asked about the ritual.

I asked if there was more money on it’s way from this operation.

It said no,

I replied it was only $120

It replied “you only put $120 of effort into the operation”

I am thankful for his assistance, and helping me find money I had lost.

I plan on doing more powerful work with this spirit, this is only the result I have got from opening it’s sigil, so I expect more powerful workings to do more.

Ever since I called upon this spirit, I no doubt feel a dark presence gracing my life in the way only Azazel’s nethers can. I admit this was my first operation with one of his nethers, and although I only opened his sigil, his presence was no doubt felt. Although I did not see him I heard him…I have to say his presence feels like a shadow of substance that will forever follow me. I feel it when I’m not in ritual, and it feels like a shadowy presence that makes itself known in a variety of ways depending on the sensitivity of those who call upon this nether (or so it has been my experience).

I plan to evoke him more in the future, but I will update you as the situation changes, and I observe what he can manifest and how he manifests in ritual.

P.S. How did your evocation go in terms of the result it brought to you?

Best of Luck
-Frater Apotheosis

1 Like

I got a bit of an increase in my online sales after that, but nothing too crazy.