Salas' Ash Question

Hello,

I have been practicing evocation for around 2 months now. Unfortunately, my psychic senses/ability to properly hold discussions with spirits is not yet fully developed.

In spite of this, I would like to know if I am on the right track, or if I am missing it entirely. For anyone seasoned in proper communication during evocation, could you possibly do me a huge favor?
If you happen to have some time to spare, could you evoke/call on the spirit Salas’ Ash and ask him if he is responsible for the unexpected funds that I discovered today?

If yes, then I owe Salas’ Ash a huge shout out.
If no, does he have any suggestions for correcting my process?

I know this may seem silly, but I feel that hearing this information from a third party would be hugely beneficial to my practice.

Thank you for your time! I really appreciate it.

P.S. - If anyone would be willing to do the same type of Q&A for me with King Paimon, please message me directly if you’re interested. Thank you.

Wouldn’t it just be better just to assume that the unexpected funds came from Salas’ash?

5 Likes

I suppose I can see why that would be the case.

I guess what I’m really seeking is an external confirmation of success/failure. Given the considerable amount of time I’ve been spending on studying and practicing this art form, I seek commentary on my progress from a third party. AKA I want to make sure that this thing I’m putting so much time and energy into is actually yielding the results.

Or should I just trust that my intuition’s initial thought was ‘Salas’ Ash’ for a reason?

2 Likes

Trust your intuition. You will never get anywhere if you always seek external validation.

6 Likes

I was preparing a reply to this in my mind, but then I read it again and got goosebumps. You are right. Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

Doubt is a big hurdle for a beginning magician. And even for more seasoned magicians. Magick most often works through coincidence so it can be easy to dismiss, but by crediting a spirit with coincidental result , you build trust in both yourself and that spirit, which leads to better results in the future.

5 Likes

It is extremely disrespectful to the entity if you do not put in the work - you will not get a result; especially if you are perfectly capable of doing this yourself but for whatever reason simply want someone else to do this.

I suggest that you research other ways of contacting this entity if you can not invoke.

3 Likes

But people only develop their senses by doing the work, otherwise, if people shouldn’t contact spirits if they can’t invoke, it’s a bit like trying to join a union but you don’t have a job, and you can’t get a job because you’re not in the union! :wink:

5 Likes

PS: Salas’ash has always worked pretty quickly for me so the chances are really good he brought your unexpected bounty.:grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Did not realize this could be construed as disrespectful. Thank you!