Saki Introduction

Hi all!

I have been lurking for quite some time now and finally have decided to actually join the forums.
This is quite an amazing journey and I am learning much from it and can only hope to delve deeper and find even more power and knowledge.

I am 28 years old.
Mainly practicing evocation and taking attempts at invocation of entities that I feel I will work well with.
I have always felt a connection to the other realms since I was younger but only started actively practicing within the last 2 years.
I mainly conduct rituals on an altar for communing or worship. I have had success with pacts and offers as well.

-Saki

4 Likes

Welcome @Saki Please introduce yourself properly. Tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. This post does not meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

How old are you>

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What magical systems and methods do you have experience in?

1 Like

Updated. Hope this is enough.

2 Likes

Yes, thank you for elucidating more upon your experience. Welcome to the forum.

Howdy, Saki! Glad you’re here, man.

1 Like

Hi and welcome, may the DARK GODS CONSUME YOUR SOUL!!!
The forum don’t like me repeating myself, so gotta add something new every time.

EDIT: Thought there were more new people, well, bummer, I had more adjustments I could use to my greeting.

3 Likes

Hi Saki, great to have you here. Feel free to share some of your knowledge with us, and dive into any discussion.

2 Likes

I second that @Saki

Welcome to the forum! I’m new also…you’ll love it here!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Saki :blush:

1 Like

Hi, nice to meet you Saki! :>