Saint Charbel evocation

He is soo powerfull, ultra energy… I have no words.

Try it and write opinion

4 Likes

What can he do for a magician? I don’t know him!

2 Likes

He got strong energy, i feel vibrations when evocating him, he got large konwledge, and warm, healing aura and he is not so much talky.

To evocate him just serach his photo and repeat the worlds :,Saint Szarbel come to me, Saint Szarbel show yourself, Saint Szarbel you are keeper of the life glory for you!.

p.s no one tried the evocation, rly? it’s first thread about that Saint.

He is not only ,christianity’’ Saint.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/75/Charbel.jpg/200px-Charbel.jpg

1 Like

That picture seriously scared the crap out of me. Never got scared like that with a picture. Ever.

2 Likes

really :smiley: ??

Yea and its not even funny… And I have seen some horrible pictures, that was beyond… I need to find some Demonic holy water to throw in my eyes now…

4 Likes

Can you just pray to him without evoking him? With the normal process of water, picture and candle?

2 Likes

He is amazing. There are many other saints that’ll help too- Albertus Magnus, Cyprian, and Expedius.

3 Likes

Yes it is possible.

You made my day bro, :smiley: Look one time more :stuck_out_tongue:

Nnnoooottt happening…

2 Likes

what Feelings you got working with him?
I want to know that do everyone got same experience with him.

I feel depth and light from him. A lot of love and peace. Only other saints and angels can be present when working with him. Granted I’m more of a Cyprianic mage so I have my Catholic leanings.

2 Likes

@Bump #Refresh
Anyone tried? Something changed :)?

Please do he have sigil?