Sadness

Here today Lords of the elements revealed to me that the only girl I cared about now is a single mom. I wanted to use magick to make her come back to online dating so I could find her and give our dating a second chance. That revelation have cut a huge knife in my heart. I’m lost, broken and confused. I have a lot of codes in my mind, so every time I look at girls that looks similar to her I think about her. What can I do in this situation? It torture me inside because I feel it can never be my girl.

1 Like

Single moms still date though? You might have to wait until she can trust a babysitter, but it’s not technically a block.

5 Likes

Look, you need to realize that her priorities will NOT likely involve men (or women) at this point. Common sense. You can do the spells you want, but if you’re only thinking about how it affects you, you WILL fail in the long term.

Sure, you could bend her will and as they realize it’s happening, it gets harder. Then she won’t be yours at all.

Cast for one that can be what you want. Cast that you’ll be worthy of her.

6 Likes

That’s the hard truth. It’s something in my mind I need to change or if there are spirits that can “send” me a new potential girlfriend with same traits to replace her.

2 Likes

You can be her friend, let her know you’re there for her. Support her mentally if she needs you. I’m a mom, and it’s hard even with the father in the picture. I can’t say it’s a walk in the park for her as a single mom, and I can’t speak for her, but I will say it’s tough raising kids.

That being said, take it slow. You say you want to give dating a second chance, so what you first need to do is identify the issues that caused the breakdown of your relationship, work on fixing them, and yourself. I’m not saying you were the reason, I’m saying become the best you so if and when the relationship progresses again, it will be a success.

Good luck & I hope everything works out, I know how it feels to long for someone that is beyond your grip. It hurts like hell but you’ll pull through. When I’m depressed I talk to Dantalion. He’s helped me see the light when I was in a dark place. Besides talking to him, cord cutting, healing, work on manifesting a new partner etc are other options.

2 Likes

See…I don’t see it as a replacement, actually.

I STILL hold them.in those places, decades later, even. It has value, in a way.

I.don’t see them nearly as perfect NOW, but in that specific time, from my perception, they were. So, for that moment in time, that part of my life, it wasn’t ruined by reality.

Kind of a messed up way of.looking at.it, but most women I know (of varying age ranges) do it with musicians all the time.

So, capture that moment.

2 Likes

I got more information from my elemental pantheon. It appears that she away adopted the child because she could not handle it. She had some mentally issues and was also in depression years ago when I encounter her online first time. However, when I ask the spirits about the full name I think is hers then the spirits confirmed it with yes but when I asked them if it was her name on facebook or instagram it felt like it was not really a yes or a no. The pendulum end with swinging yes but I cannot find her when I search her name on them.

1 Like

Move on. Make magic your relationship and dream girl.
Worked for me.

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

I was just meaning to say if you’re waiting for her, shift your focus for a bit; it reduces lust for result.

1 Like

The spirits revealed to me that she adapted the child away, so it has brought me a little hope. I see now this situation as a part of my magical training. I train my telepathic skills to make her contact me.

1 Like

Nice. That’s a super advice for sigil magick.

1 Like