Sad on Halloween, give me the strongest spell to bring my ex back

Hi everyone, I know that this forum is for posting about magick and everything related and it’s not a place for me to talk about why I’m sad but I just thought I’d write this.

Ever since me and my ex broke up I have been so sad. There’s days where I am extremely angry, there’s days where I tell myself I’m fine and I force myself to try and feel okay even though inside I feel horrible, and then there’s days where it’s just purely sad.

Everyday is hard but days like Halloween, my birthday, Christmas/New Years which was around the time we met, these days are extremely hard. I just remember having fun plans with him and then after we’d come home and spend the sweetest nights together and it was just pure love and happiness. Exciting and fun.

I just feel so much guilt because even though he was not faultless he did everything he could to try and save the relationship and me being young and immature I did some stupid things like fighting and questioning him about things that I already knew the answer to because I was worried. Looking back it was so dumb and it hurts so bad that it was in my hands and if I had shut my mouth we’d be together. But I did everything out of love. If only he hadn’t caused the initial issue.

I have been learning about magic the past few months and although I have attempted some spells I really don’t feel like they’ve done anything or that they worked. I want to pay someone to do this for me but I’m worried of getting scammed. He used to beg me not to leave him so it’s crazy that he left me but at this point I’ll do anything to have him back. He should be coming back crawling and begging for everything he’s put me through. I just can’t stand this. I know that he loves me and misses me but the fact that he’s fine without me it’s honestly disturbing to me. He used to cry at the thought of me leaving. He said that I was his entire happiness.I have been learning about magic the past few months and although I have attempted some spells I really don’t feel like they’ve done anything or that they worked. I want to pay someone to do this for me but I’m worried of getting scammed. He used to beg me not to leave him so it’s crazy that he left me but at this point I’ll do anything to have him back. He should be coming back crawling and begging for everything he’s put me through. I just can’t stand this. I know that he loves me and misses me but the fact that he’s fine without me it’s honestly disturbing to me. He used to cry at the thought of me leaving. He said that I was his entire happiness

4 Likes

Not to be harsh…but sometimes things break in a relationship and they CANNOT be fixed. That is why, I feel this era of the kleenex relationship to be so ridiculous: People do not value what they have until it is gone (And I have been guilty of this at times as well).

These two comments, though side by side, ARE mutually exclusive. Your pride and need vindictiveness may be keeping anything you try from having an effect.

3 Likes

What’s a Kleenex relationship? Also the first part sounds like what my mom has said. The weird thing is I did value him. I treated him so well and made him so happy he admitted but sometimes I just couldn’t help it and we’d get into a fight (partly his fault)

Also I’m not sure what you mean? Like I do feel guilty and apologized and begged him for weeks but now that I stopped I just feel anger and he should beg me for forgiveness for what he’s put me through

2 Likes

A kleenex is a disposable tissue one uses to blow their nose. A Kleenex relationship is similar, people use the relationship to deal with some deficiency in their character, and often times are so focused upon themselves that they do not see the great thing right in front of them, so they throw it away.

It always takes two to have a fight. To your mind, it may be numerous fights, but to his maybe, since they were all about the same thing (I do not know but, ime, it can be the case), he was feeling like a hamster on a wheel and tired of it.

3 Likes

It’s EXACTLY that the fights started because of him but he did a lot to resolve them but a thought would fill my head, I’d get anxiety and then a fight would start and yes he couldn’t take it. It was so happy otherwise. I just know it’s the right thing to do for us to be together cuz he’s said he knows he’ll never have anything like this again. Plus he tested me once… and there’s a bit of an age difference too. At this point I’m willing to go to any length. He needs to come back. I’ve debated love spells and curses. I love him but I’m so angry I hate him. If you know something super strong let me know I guess I’ll keep trying and crying lol

1 Like

If you want a love spell to work, you have to release your anger.

2 Likes

The love spell I did last night was short but I didn’t feel anger doing it. Idk I’m convinced nothing I do will work despite reading others success stories. I just need to see some clue of a result

1 Like

Just because you didn´t feel anger consciously, the very statement:

Says that the anger anger is always present, your subconscious is as much a part of casting as your conscious. Release your Anger, or channel it into another working, either way, it is interfering in your Love spell. It is like sending mixed signals when flirting.

1 Like

I wanna learn and attempt cuz I heard they’re powerful when it comes from you but I wanna pay someone else if they can produce results I just don’t wanna get scammed. I have my eye on one worker he doesn’t advertise just has a sketchy channel but seems extreme.

Even if someone on here would do it I’d pay them but if I post it’ll prob get taken down.

Another worker did a ritual for me, free of charge so far, from a very powerful entity that’s discussed here and although results aren’t instant it’s been a couple weeks and I already feel like nothings gonna happen even though he insists it must. He said it wasn’t a typical spell

1 Like

This, right here, is the root of your problem.

He doesn’t need to do anything if he doesn’t want to. Your emotional attachment to your demand (that’s what you are doing, demanding that he comes back, in a controlling manner) is what will prevent any magick from working. It’s known by magick workers as “lust for result.”

5 Likes

I’ve tried in the past for example to do a sigil and let it go not think about it but when nothing happens I get back to this point

1 Like

It might sound counter intuitive, but if you want your magick to work, you have to be okay with it NOT working.

Exhaust your emotion in the spell, and know that it will work, but also be willing to accept if it doesn’t. That is the key to successful magick, particularly magick that has heavy emotion attached to it, like money magick or love magick.

You are far more likely to get what you want once you are not overly concerned with getting it. Aim for a sort of “Wouldn’t it be nice if…?” kind of attitude.

9 Likes

One of the problems I have is when I’m doing a spell I don’t even know if I’m really doing anything. Like if I’m really casting a spell or just a mockery of one.

Also does it count that I’ve given up on spells thinking they won’t work?

1 Like

No, because your doubt works against your spell. You need to focus everything you have, all emotion, all intention, into the spell, and when it is finished, release it from your mind as if it were a dream.

And, most importantly, go on with your life as if you didn’t do the spell at all.

3 Likes

So how do I put intention into a spell. If it’s love, do I act all excited or smile with love? How do I send an internal feeling of love into a spell?

2 Likes

It’s easy. We conjure up emotions every day. A certain sound can make us scared, for example, or a certain perfume can arouse us. Thinking about an argument can make us angry.

Take some time to mediate on your feelings for the target, stir up everything, until you are brimming with it, and then pour it into your intention to make him come back to you as you perform the spell. If you feel like crying as you speak the incantation, then cry. If you feel like screaming, then scream. Let it all out.

When you are finished you should be emotionally spent. You should walk away from the spell exhausted, with barely a whisper of emotion left, and ready to sleep for a week.

6 Likes

But someone told me it’s counter productive to be angry during a love spell, was it you? Is it like visualizing us together happy?

I didn’t say anything about anger. Let the emotions arise as they will. Don’t force yourself to feel something you don’t.

You need to have genuine emotion to power a spell, so don’t pretend you don’t feel anger if you do. Don’t feign love, if you don’t feel it. It won’t get you anywhere. The universe can’t be fooled.

You have already stated in your numerous posts on this subject that you are angry with your target, Don’t try to cover that up. It will only hamper things.

3 Likes

But can’t the universe see how much I love him if I’m doing all this? Also if it needs to be your genuine emotion, what do you think of paid spell casters. They’re not you, are they successful or would it not work

Professional spell casters do a different type of spell that is not fuelled by emotion.

No, because the universe responds to what you genuinely feel, not what you pretend you feel.

To be honest, what you have shown in your numerous posts isn’t love. It’s anger, vindictiveness, bitterness, and more than a bit controlling. That is what the universe will respond to, not what you think you are feeling, but what you actually are.

6 Likes