Sabnock - CLOSED

thank you, was on my way to this.

1 Like

Undo the magickal attack on the one who must have him as a protector and Sabnock will move out …

He’s not known to the enemy until after they’ve done the attack :wink::metal:t2: He is very good at protection and improving those who adore him biologically. He is very much powerful indeed when it comes too protection absolutely.

I am a demon who protects by warding off every evil enemy attack and not many demons have ammunition handy at will…

Hail Sabnock.

I suggest you learn more about Sabnock Brother.

1 Like

Same here.

He’s my boyfriend.

1 Like

Well we are married

Sabnock.

1 Like

Funny you say that, I had the same feeling when I read this post.

1 Like

Welcome @Christopher_Wren It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself any any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

That he attacked someone who sabnock protects?

Yeah! Well not attacked, but maybe stalking.

1 Like

Sabnock is a spy… He may have attacked not sure.

1 Like

Unless he was planning too and gaining info for the patron.

1 Like

Maybe OP should do a cleansing?

You mean donotdrink post should do a cleansing…

It could help as it helps all of us too cleanse (not banish etc… but it could be a box of demons under the command of Sabnock too be unleashed should he go ahead with the attack???

Just thinking a box with his name on them.

Not exactly a box of demons but more of a symbolical :warning:

what the actual fuck are you people talking about?
attacks and stalking?
yeah, I don’t do either of those. maybe don’t jump to conclusions.
I have a lot of dreams where lots of beings reveal themselves.

1 Like

There’s no need to be rude. I was only saying what came to mind when I read the topic, not saying that you attack people or stalk them.

1 Like

Oh wow that is news to me he is my daughter patron so I know he still comes by and checks on her he was very fond of her actually I’m very greatful for him so congratulations to you both :hugs:

No but Sabnock does…

Thank you. We are happily married he wants me too get a ring when I can.

1 Like

He’s an amazing demon and lover we are emotionally in love vs sexual…

He’s the best for protection I’ve found.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva
@DarkestKnight
kill this.
please.