Sabnock - CLOSED

long story short, I had this dream this morning. was moving boxes, all marked with various words, whatever. eventually I get to this absolute unit of a pile, every box is marked Sabnock and I can’t move them at all.
if you know me, you know I only work with King Belial. Now it seems to me that this is a sign to seek out Sabnock. but I’m confused as to why.
anyway, let’s hear some stories of Sabnock.

5 Likes

Just finished my first meeting with Marquis Sabnock an hour ago. Several days ago I was looking over Goetia, and suddenly attacked by heart pain just when I saw his sigil. I thought it to be an omen and evoked him.

He talked about his power to cause heart attack during sleeping. He can protect or destroy one’s health (both mental and physical) at will. He also talked about a simple spell to corrupt one’s body, to make wound or disease worse.

5 Likes

well, I’m not interested in helping or harming other people. so I found it odd that He would reach out since that seems to be his shtick.

Idk why no one mentioned me here I worked extensively with sabknock he cured my baby of her cancer…I’m unsure why he would be reaching out to you but he is a great teacher of many things and has lots of knowledge to share as well so it is always worth looking into

4 Likes

Hello thank’s for sharing, can you give some little bit information about Belial? and what he want? what he can do for you?

There are quite a few Belial threads here that include offerings and specialities. You can find them using the search function.

2 Likes

thank you, was on my way to this.

1 Like

Undo the magickal attack on the one who must have him as a protector and Sabnock will move out …

He’s not known to the enemy until after they’ve done the attack :wink::metal:t2: He is very good at protection and improving those who adore him biologically. He is very much powerful indeed when it comes too protection absolutely.

I am a demon who protects by warding off every evil enemy attack and not many demons have ammunition handy at will…

Hail Sabnock.

I suggest you learn more about Sabnock Brother.

1 Like

Same here.

He’s my boyfriend.

1 Like

Well we are married

Sabnock.

1 Like

Funny you say that, I had the same feeling when I read this post.

1 Like

Welcome @Christopher_Wren It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself any any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

That he attacked someone who sabnock protects?

Yeah! Well not attacked, but maybe stalking.

1 Like

Sabnock is a spy… He may have attacked not sure.

1 Like

Unless he was planning too and gaining info for the patron.

1 Like

Maybe OP should do a cleansing?

You mean donotdrink post should do a cleansing…

It could help as it helps all of us too cleanse (not banish etc… but it could be a box of demons under the command of Sabnock too be unleashed should he go ahead with the attack???

Just thinking a box with his name on them.

Not exactly a box of demons but more of a symbolical :warning:

what the actual fuck are you people talking about?
attacks and stalking?
yeah, I don’t do either of those. maybe don’t jump to conclusions.
I have a lot of dreams where lots of beings reveal themselves.

1 Like