S.o.s what to do with the offerings after spell casting

For the wine and honey that I put on the altar next the sigil of the deity I m asking for its help.what should i do about it after my spell casting.

1 Like
2 Likes

When offerings are made to spirits or deities, the actual offering itself should stay behind after the ritual is performed. If your out in nature i would simply leave the items and let them dissolve into nature or by burying them. This is best done with food or drinks. Putting them in a moving body of water is also acceptable.

2 Likes

In my culture we consume the offerings after the spirits are done with them, so I do that :v

2 Likes

May i ask which culture are you from

I put them at a crossroads (intersection) after midnight. That’s where man and spirits meet.

1 Like

I usually bury my offerings or, if it is a liquid, i would pour over a boulder that I have in the corner of my property. It may be wise to ask the deity if there is any specific way they want to recieve their offering though. Everyone has their preferences after all.

1 Like

I’m with from the sky it may vary based on individual spirits but for example within the norse pantheon you can have a beer with them by offering the drink to them and then consuming it yourself. They’re still taking the energetic part while you’re taking the physical part

You can also pour liquids on the ground for plants and leave the food out for animals as another member stated

When you research rituals and offerings throughout history even animal sacrifice was consumed by the people afterwards it was just first dedicated to the spirit

But once again individual spirits may have individual prefrences just like people

1 Like

I come from vietnam

Its best the ask the spirit for it will gonna do with it.

But if you cant hear entites yet,do what you feel like it would be best.