S. Connolly: Worshipping Demons To Receive Spiritual Blessings

The main thing demons respect is power(and courage/ fearlessness)… and you certainly aren’t showing that by groveling… there is a difference between due reverence and blind servitude/submission… and I think you need to learn to tell them apart

Oh but i do, dont you think i want to just be a " pet " of every spirit that coexists with us humans.
Because i don’t.
There is a big difference indeed, you are right, but i fully understand it, it is part of why i want to be " pet " to some specific Demons too and not all of them. If i just wanted to blindly serve demons, i probably wouldn’t even mind which ones…if i were so blind in my submissiveness i wouldn’t mind them doing anything with me and i do mind, if i were That blind you speak about, i would probably be dead by now, which i ain’t. Even though i am earning points towards it, but as i see it as well, i am also earning points towards becoming part of the family i so wish to become part of. Power as you say Courage and Fearlessness is probably something i do not like to admit because i am very very humble but since you speak, i will admit, i have loads, so much it almost scares me.

[quote=“The Eye”]There’s a lot of BS all around the internet to open the 3rd eye, fo instance the “Thot meditation” (supposed to open your ajna in 3 days ====> LOL)

3rd eye is a gift, and as all gifts you have to deserve it…[/quote]

it’s not a skill which is developed by the black magician?
a gift from whom ?

Your, Our Creator.

Bullshit. You’re not a special little flower. Anyone can attain it with practice.

EDIT: Misunderstanding, so apologies for that. Still stand by what I said though.

?
I meant, He gave it to all of us, it depends on us if we get to use it or not… lol

I am not a special little flower, i am a special little dog.

Once again I must ask that you guys not reply to sunas and try your best to ignore the questionable stuff he’s saying. This is a road that we don’t want to go down again.

Very well justified taking in account the recent events.

It seems to me that she is just now recognizing the value of her services. I used to give readings for 25 dollars too… when I was 18 and had no idea how valuable these readings are.

As soon as I started charging closer to what my services were actually worth, I noticed two things:

1. I weeded out the looky-loos. People who did really believe it, didn’t really acknowledge the importance of it, and were just approaching it as a cheap hour of entertainment. These are a waste of my time, and can even be degrading, spending the greater part of the reading trying to convince the client of its importance.

2. By charging more, I also ensure that those who do utilize my services actually take my advice and apply it. If you’re only paying 25 dollars for that advice, you can take it or leave it. If you’re paying 147 (or whatever it is that we’ve set for my consultations), you’re going to take the whole thing much more seriously, so when I tell you what the energies/entities/cards/etc are telling me, you’ll actually apply it in your life.

You also need to account for the specialization of the service. Sure, everyone and their dog knows a tarot reader. In my case, I usually blow every one of them out of the water with accuracy. One of my clients sends me email updates on my predictions, everything from how his court cases will go to investments to medical issues, and he’s constantly floored by the accuracy with which I can pinpoint what is going to happen. So, if he’s walking into a major corporate merger, a court battle, or an operating room, 147 dollars is a small investment to know exactly what is going to happen.

I’ve not utilized S. Connolly’s readings, so I can’t say whether or not she is accurate at all, but if she is, then she’s been doing herself and her clients a terrible disservice by charging 25 dollars.

[quote=“The Eye”]Besides I found her reading interesting but would have been disappointed if I had paid 100$.

I see no issue paying 100$, but the reading has to be more than what I received when I paid 25$[/quote]

Completely understood! If the value is there, then all is good. If it’s not, though, then the market will let the provider know pretty clearly that it’s not!