Rune readings :

I’ll be drawing a free single rune for the first 5 members who comment here. It will be general, no questions. If you’re a member who helps the community a lot, I won’t include you in the 5 and it will be on the house. Honest criticism is appreciated.

NB : I’m still very new to the runes, heck I don’t know all of by heart nor all their meanings. However I feel this will help me work on this and maybe give well needed advice to those in need.

6 Likes

I am in if you do not mind.

1 Like

Heyaaa

I’d like one pleazzzzeee :smiley:

1 Like

I’d love one @Twilight_Dragon. Many thanks!

1 Like

I’d love one, thanks!

1 Like

Im down. Thank you

Edited for spelling

1 Like

I’d love one,thanks :grinning:

1 Like

ohoh I’m a little late

1 Like

I’d like one :slight_smile: I do gift readings and if you’d ever want it in return just ask and I’ll give you the details or you could just search up ”gift readings” and my post should pop up with info

2 Likes

It was an awesome reading!

1 Like

Let me know when you reopen this :clap:

1 Like

Dagaz.

A new chapter in your journey awaits. It seems like one phase in your life is about to end while another will begin soon. Transition comes to mind this could be career or magick, I can’t tell. Good luck!

1 Like

Ehwaz. Protection is something you need to have an emphasis on as something is clearly blocking your journey. You need to clear more often too and maybe the Horse totem can help you with this.

1 Like

Eihwaz. Go back to your basics as they’re the roots that hold the tree together. You need to focus on one of the Magick basics again as their is either a crack in it or maybe you need to learn to utilize it better. Protection comes to mind first.

1 Like

Ehwaz in reverse. A journey/phase is about to come to an end in your life. There may be some stagnation regarding a move you’re planning on making. For some reason, the word immigration is popping into my mind.

1 Like

Elhaz which came out more to the side. There maybe a crack in your defenses / security of some kind. Be sure to identify and fix it asap. It’s not major but if ignored, it could be determeintal in the long run

1 Like

Ansuz in reverse. You’re having problems with communicating with someone and there seems to be some blockages or issues in your throat chakra be sure to clear it. Do you have throat pain or a rough throat by any chance ?

1 Like

I would like one, if it is not late.
Just a general, I don’t have a question in particular.
Thank you.

1 Like

Pertho. Necromancy may be a path you want to dip your toes in but other than that, I see a new path being opened for you soon.

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile: seems to be match with something that I have been observing in my life

1 Like