Rune reading and possible meaning I want opinions

Ok I recently started to work again in magic and I did a reading for myself with runes and the Thors hammer spread by EA. Everything went well and the runes revealed things that I held back from myself but I got some weird responses. I’d like your opinion on that~

1. What mask do you show the world?
    I got Jeru which appoint to : Results of earlier efforts. That seemed weird somehow.

2)What fears are within you?
Ehwaz : Transportation,Partnership which is kinda funny cause I love o travel. But then again I was seriously struck down with ilness and from that point on I kept my “traveling” to a minimum.

1. What I seek?
    I got Fehu which was right about seeking wealth for the time being because of some issues.

4)How should you best approach this?
I got Algiz which is protection so I cant figure that out.

5)What do you hope to become?
I came up with Tiwaz which is Jutsice. Indeed I hoped to become someone just and fair to my friendws and people around me.

6)What is stopping you?
Wunjo: Fellowship and joy. I cant seem to understand this part.

So 1,2,4,6 is kinda bit weird. What can you guys think about this reading. I’d love to hear your opinions~

Just something you could try,

Take those four runes that were a bit weird for you, or even just one, a piece of paper, and a pen. Meditate on the rune for some moments, relax into it, clear your mind. Then consider again what the rune represents, then consider what else it represents to this particular question. Simply begin writing anything that pops into your head, even if it is abstract.

This is a pretty decent way to divine meanings that are secondary, tertiary, and beyond the simple and succinct.

Don’t take things so literally

Eihwaz can mean you fear people being untrustworthy to you, being dissatisfied

Fehu can also mean you want social status

Algiz also means aligning yourself with the plan of the divine or reaching your higher self

Always, you own interpretations are the most accurate, but I agree with Mider2009, you might be taking things too literally. This is what I saw in your reading:

1) What mask do you show the world? I got Jeru which appoint to : Results of earlier efforts. That seemed weird somehow.

The results of your past make up the mask that you present to the world. If one were hurt in the past, for example, one might give the impression of being all big and bad, with a ‘nothing can hurt me/fuck you’ sort of attitude. What has happened to you in your past actions that have contributed heavily to the face you show the world?

2)What fears are within you? Ehwaz : Transportation,Partnership which is kinda funny cause I love o travel. But then again I was seriously struck down with ilness and from that point on I kept my "traveling" to a minimum.

Could the transportation refer to your personal transportation, within your training, your magickal journey? Are you afarid of progressing further? (Lots of people are). It also stands for partnership, are you afraid of having a partner, either in your magickal working, or in moving forward with your realtionships (not just romantic)?

4)How should you best approach this? I got Algiz which is protection so I cant figure that out.

Perhaps using a rune/bindrune of protection will help to alleviate your fears. Or obtaining the general protection of an entity might help with your personal transportation forward in the work, or in the issue presented in the mask that you wear to the world.

6)What is stopping you? Wunjo: Fellowship and joy. I cant seem to understand this part.

It seems to me that this ties in directly with what you fear. A partnership. Perhaps it denotes that you are afraid to partner with someone, to feel the joy that comes with fellowship. In order to move forward, you have to move past this issue.

This is all just food for thought. I hope it helps. :smiley:

Thanks for pointing out some things. Although it was revealed to me what they meant your explanation was spot on. Thanks again cheers

I’m so glad that you were able to divine their meaning on your own. It’s always better that way, and so frustrating when you aren’t understanding what they are telling you. :smiley: