Rogue spirits, how to deal

So, more of my experience. Vampirism has many uses. Good and bad. Lucifer teaches secrets among Vampirism and Transmutation. So, when mixing both you can have some pretty spectacular results. This is where y’all gonna be like wtf? Instead of banishing, I’ve found a new method, I eat them. It’s much more powerful than destroying any mask, or banishing it. All these things have power attached to them, when you destroy a mask, it leaves that shell then comes back from a source, even stronger. Banishing it is just sending it away. When you fight and then eat it, you absorb much of its power. It’s not for all, just the problematic Rogue Spirits that are causing you trouble, the Masters are already aware of this technique. I’ve also had the experience of the RS being trapped and coming willingly with me on this journey. The closest thing I can describe it as would be a Piccolo/Cell. I can fuse with certain ones, where others I just absorb to become even closer to “Perfect” lol. Some people pick these things up and have a great time, but there’s others that have the opposite. Take this with you on your journeys. Best of luck!

3 Likes

This might be a silly question in regards to this but when you eat these entities is that not some negative energy youre consuming?

2 Likes

That’s where transmutation comes into play (;

3 Likes

Ohhhh…yeah that makes sense :blush:

1 Like

I’ll add that this shouldn’t be used by first timers. You generally want one of the deities watching your back before you’d attempt this. Not saying it wouldn’t work, but the process could be more of a struggle than necessesary. You’ll want to have fashioned some tendrils out of your chakra strings, the strings you see in accupuncture charts. From there its simply latching on to them and eating them, the power they have you put into your Solar Plexus, use Kundalini to spread it, the shell you literally envision eating. Imagine the tendrils crumpling up the body into pratically nothing, then popping it into your mouth like a piece of popcorn. After that you should feel your other chakras synced up and much stronger after. Residual effects can be variable, you did just eat another entity. You inherit what it can do, but still practice, doesn’t make you a master instantly, it’s just one hell of a boost and I doubt whatever was messing with you will ever attempt it again. Transmutation will help compensate for the bullshit that was attached to it.

1 Like

Wow thats amazing, thankyou for taking time to explain it all, I have definitely learned something new, appreciated.

1 Like

Those are called Meridians.

1 Like

I’m confused, why do you eat them? Are they malicious?

Not always. It’s another technique to deal with them if circumstances would call for such a thing.

1 Like

Where do you learn your vampyrism?

Better safe than sorry.

1 Like

Lucifer, primarily. Others have had influence in my work like Beelzebub, Naamah and Azazel.

1 Like

Thank you, I will eventually work with Lucifer and ask him about this.

1 Like

You’ll figure it out, best of luck! Experiment with what they teach. Techniques are more multipurpose than previously thought, at least in my experience. Remember it’s a combination effort. Multiple steps just like any ritual.

1 Like

I will take this into account, thank you for this valuable information kind sir.

1 Like