Robin spiritual meaning. Does Lucifer have a connection to robins? Or was this something that is for me?

A few months ago I was taking the dogs out for their bathroom break with my mom and we were tossing out old bread for birds, and the dogs went absolutely bonkers at these two birds fussing, and when we pulled them away from the situation. I noticed there was this one robin who was just sitting there, now I could not stop staring at it ( mainly because I was worried it was injured) so my mom hands me some bread to feed it, and as I’m inching closer to this bird( thinking please don’t attack me😀) he does not move, he doesn’t fly, I was like inches away from him. He only ever bounced away from me if he was uncomfortable every time I would get near it every once in a while. Eventually I just left him there and continued to talk to my mom about spiritual things, she mentioned the whole message from beyond from this video involving a cardinal( it was a Netflix series she was watching). But I turn to make sure the bird is okay. It starts bouncing towards me and makes a noise like thank you and then just goes about it’s merry way. Which I was absolutely convinced it was a message for me at the time.
The reason I bring this up was because I have been feeling quite lost in this journey. Like I felt like a horse with no saddle and that I was confused as to where Lucifer was pointing me and we kind of got into a bit of a mental spat. I was literally begging him to send me signs because I wasn’t sure if it was actually an impostor or a thought form messing with me because of since that oasis dream that I posted. He mentioned the robin that he sent stating that I was on the right track
( I believe the basic summary of robins is that it deals with letting go of personal dramas that no longer serve you and that it’s time to grow, here’s the link I looked at if anyone is curious https://www.spirit-animals.com/robin-symbolism/) To which I was shocked and genuinely didn’t expect that response. I guess what I’m asking rather than a connection to robins with Lucifer. Just those that are a bit more experienced in this field if this does sound like something he would do. I also thought this was something interesting to share.

1 Like