ROBERT The Doll

Apparently he’s the most haunted doll in the world…
Here’s an article about him…

What do u guys think? I think he’s fascinating…but I’m not getting any evil vibes from him…

5 Likes

The dog looks creepier than him LOL

2 Likes

Someone evoke him maybe?

1 Like

Omg, I just read the apology letters, if you even take a pic of him, you are basically cursed.
What have I done…

Okay so what I don’t understand is the caretakers said they don’t eat the candy Robert is sent. They don’t want to encourage the thought he is alive People come to see him and write him letters and send him gifts.

If all the stuff was just made up from the start all the people believing it was true could have created a thoughtform?

3 Likes

It could have if enough energy was put into the idea. Thought-forms can do ALOT with the right programming. Hell i’ve got a few made for dealing with traffic and traffic cops since im on the road all week.

3 Likes

See this guys, this has freaked me out… a little…
@Dinmiatus
@Sophia444
@TheStorm

No. The annabelle doll is. He is bad. But there is a haunted chair that is bolted up on a wall because all who sit on it die within an hour because the owner cursed the chair before he died. There have been many deaths to people who thought it was a joke

3 Likes

Which chair?

I think @Godmagus is referring to this chair.

3 Likes

Wowww that’s terrifying…
A chair can kill!!!

Yes i most certainly am

2 Likes

:thinking: see this is the kind of thing that brings out my mad scientist. Part of me wants to ritually dissect this thing and see what or if i can Frankenstein into something useful. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Maybe you should evoke Robert? :smirk_cat:

1 Like

That may become an experiment for later. Got my hands full with a few other projects atm.

I was talkin about the chair though :laughing:

2 Likes

@Ravenxoxo, you have to take a picture of him without his permission to be cursed these pictures were already floating around the Web so I think your safe… I’ve shared those before and nothing happened.

I’ve studied this stuff because I also have a paranormal Investigation Team. So this my other fun stuff to do :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

You should also read up on Peggy the doll.

2 Likes

Speaking of paranormal stuff. There is videos on youtube that have a simliar story with “the ring” movie not that you would die per se but you would be affected to some degree whilst looking upon such video. I watched it myself and can attest from my OWN personal experience that i was affected. But it is a matter of perspective opinion. Not to say that it would affect everyone who ever watches such video but im a fearless protaganist. Not the most admirable duplocative trait i have.

2 Likes

Thanks, I feel better now… :smile:

1 Like

You welcome! :blush:

1 Like