Rituals

I don’t like beating around the bush so I’ll be brief.

I don’t bother with rituals or anything more complicated then a ward or something I can set up and let it do it’s thing. I’m the simple and strait forward type of person, I do N.E.W. energy work methods, meditations and the like but nothing that required a lot of impliments to use.

Basicly, I don’t know or see why anything that can be done by a ritual can’t simply have another less complicated way to be done.

obviously I don’t have a very ‘spot on’ of rituals, Would anyone mind telling me how or why a certain result can is only achieved by the use or practice of a ritual?

Much Obliged.

What?

The structured ceremonial rituals today are used to bypass the Western programming that we have. The use of pageantry and various tools focuses the mind on the intent and helps us move power with the mind more concentrated. The fact that you use NEW and “unstructured” methods of moving power is just your method. I very rarely use ceremonial trappings and get results and move power.

It’s all different and yet all the same.

[quote=“WrithingParasite, post:2, topic:2106”]What?

The structured ceremonial rituals today are used to bypass the Western programming that we have. The use of pageantry and various tools focuses the mind on the intent and helps us move power with the mind more concentrated. The fact that you use NEW and “unstructured” methods of moving power is just your method. I very rarely use ceremonial trappings and get results and move power.[/quote]

western programming?

from the way you explain it, rituals sound like, at worst a waste of time, and at best a crutch to get you started. using things as a focus point to direct power and intent and such.

Nope. If they’re [rituals] the way you focus your self then it’s not a waste of time, it’s simply an individual’s method. All tools are crutches when they are thought to be ‘necessary’ for the work to be completed. They are simply focuses for power and can easily be discarded.

There are those who like to pageantry though and of course there are ritual celebrations of various planetary alignments, moon phases, seasons, etc. The ritual is a symbolic expression of the alchemical transition occurring from the shifting of cosmic tides and act as a method of indwelling the power and changes that surround the shift.

I know a memeber on this fourm who doesn’t do evocation anymore. He can simply will things into existence. He is working on find out the exact “ins and outs” of it, but it is awesome to see who he is able to heal himself or manifest money out of nowhere (dude found a significant amount of money on the ground) with out evoking a thing.
He had some personal revelations and now is making strides with his own development.

I have had some (little here and there) experience willing things into existence, but I prefer evocation because it just feels cool to me. I like that I can call a demon into my presence and get it to answer questions or do things for me. It makes it feel more “magical” to me. But this is just my preference.

In the end it is up to you.

Rituals are just a series of actions done in a prescribed order. Rituals are not necessarily complicated. Both NEW and meditation are rituals. Evocation requires ritual if you’re not at the level to manifest on the spot. You’d perhaps need a lot of practice first. That means doing a lot of evocation rituals. If you want to achieve samadhi you have to do a lot of meditation rituals and to open all your chakras and clean up all your blocks you’d have to do a lot of NEW rituals. Technically ritual refers to a more formal and religious actions. EA gives the bare bones in his evocation program. But I think if you wanted to make the evocation ritual a more formal then I don’t see anything wrong with that. Like others have said it aids in focus and going into the necessary states required to achieve results. Like I said earlier, rituals are not necessarily complicated so you don’t have to do anything except the bare bones of what you need to do. I know with NEW you do have to spend a lot of time scanning your body, using tactile imaging, visualizing. If you can get into the theta/gamma sync quickly then doing an evocation wouldn’t take any longer than a full body warm-up using NEW or a 30 minute meditation session. And if you’re really good then perhaps you wouldn’t need to evocate at all.

now that’s a detailed answer

thank you

No problem :slight_smile:

Im still a tad old fashioned and use ritual as a sign of respect to the entity, sort of showing that I put time and effort into calling them I stead of just laying a circle down in the laundry room and calling that “good enough”. Same reason I built a temple myself separate from my house.