Rituals to Release Anger and Hatred

Hello, I’m looking for a ritual(s) to help me release anger and hatred from past (and recent) betrayals and hurt. My hurt and anger are related to past relationship abuse, infidelity, lying, abandonment, parents, religion, and more.

1 Like

The Gatekeeper ritual, found in The Book of Azazel.

1 Like

Hello

You could start by meditating on the solfeggio frequencies 396 on self forgiveness , release of negativity , letting go of resentiments for others. You can ad an clear quartz crystal and request the presence of Archangel Raphael ( or any entety/demon/god specialized in healing)from there they will show you the road

Write down your emotions to others if you never got the chance or courage to tell them . Let it out!
Réalisé it was not your fault and search for the lessons/benefits pain has brought you !

Shadow work

It’s little but it’s a beging :slight_smile: best of wishes for you
Oh… Keep me in touch if you ever try it

4 Likes

Please introduce yourself on the post I linked. It’s hard to offer advice without knowing your experience and types of Magick you practice.

1 Like

She already did an individual intro thread.

3 Likes

Yes, I did. And I go by they/he, btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d probably put that in your profile because hardly anyone is going to remember that.

3 Likes

You could feed the energy into a crystal. It’s not the same as healing, but it could help get rid of excessive emotional energy.

For some darker entities, this can also be an offering, if you decided to act on those emotions with workings.

2 Likes

okay, thank you

1 Like

Was suggested on another thread and it’s not something I’ve learnt myself yet but I think reiki might be rather useful for this and sounds quite suited to some of your other goals

I’ve seen some posters suggesting reiki isn’t quite as fluffy as it’s made out

It was bloody effective when I had a few sessions done on me for similar

NLP has come up a few times- yes it’s not magick as such but seems to have worked its way in to some techniques people are using so may also be worth checking out

1 Like

There’s a really simple meditation I learned: you sit and close your eyes etc. Put your hands out in front of your sacral chakra area and hold them as if you were holding a balloon/ball between them and feel the energy moving. Think of really hard experiences and things that make you angry/feel hatred. Move those experiences into the space between your hands. After a bit, focus on feeling love and channel that into the space.

A lot of people believe you can transmute anger into other things and that is what this meditation focuses on. I, myself, struggle with some anger/light borderline resentment issues and usually do a breathing exercise and then shadow work when I feel my anger be triggered. What that means is I turn out the lights and sit on the floor and trace emotions back as far as I can for as long as I can stand to. It really sucks and it’s really hard, but honestly it’s really the best suggestion I have. Aside from these, some people (myself included at times) call on sprits to help. I’ve called on Loki (betrayal, lies and that type of drama), Lucifer (light-bringer, such lovely energy), and others to help with anger and others to act on it (like when people make me angry and I want it to end/stop).

1 Like

Sorry. Me again.
I was just going to suggest Banishing Rituals. As the name suggests, you can use these for banishing lots of stuff.

Al.

1 Like