Rituals/spell for protection against sexual harrasment

I work in a nursing home. A couple days ago I experienced my first sexual harrasment which was beyond unpleasant. Does anyone have a self protection spell that can help prevent this from happening again? Or just advice?

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you had to go through that.

From a ritual perspective I suppose I would recommend Bael; and ask him to make you a very uninteresting target for any unwanted advances.

Alternatively or in addition, Michael and/or Metatron for general protection.

Do you have someone that you can talk to about this? Whether online or offline – a counsellor, friend, family member?

1 Like

Yeah I have friends online I can talk to, thanks for the reply I appreciate it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m glad to hear it; I hope you can rely on your friends and loved ones for support.

And I am doubling down on recommending Michael & Metatron together for protection. I usually go by what I know, or what I feel nudged to recommend. I have worked a lot with Metatron and never at all with Michael but I get the feeling of a burning, bristling sense of indignation on your behalf from that combination of archangels, in response to your situation. Of course, if you don’t like to work with angelic entities, I hope someone else can recommend an entity that you’re comfortable with.

Stay safe and be well :bouquet:

1 Like

Hey OP sorry about that :pray:t2:

You could invoke a spirit you’re close too. The darker or more protective feminine entities such as Hel, Artemis, Yemaya, Maat, Sekhmet, Durga or Freya and ask them to repel this. You should also connect with their energy to the point were it feels you embody it.

Also try looking into shadow work. Eventually as you go deeper I’ve heard that your presence becomes more intense to the point where criminals may avoid you. I haven’t reached this point yet.

If it’s safe to do so I hope you have reported the issue. If you have then you can peititon a spirit of justice to tip the case on your behalf (in case the criminal lies).

Take care of yourself :rose: