Rituals for new years eve?

Anyone of you soul wonders have a good ritual for the manifestaion of the new year?

1 Like

Other than get drunk Idk. …I may get some champagne and leave it on my altar for Lucifer. Do some meditation and here at midnight everyone either does fireworks, shoots their guns, or bangs pots and pans. And don’t forget the new years kiss. And watch the ball drop. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sounds like a good ritual to me :wink:

1 Like

I have been thinking about this for a couple days now. I m thinking i need to do a thorough cleansing complete with palo santo and sage through the house, a floor wash and a full on ritual bath to banish any negativity from the ending year. Then I’m going to do a sweet bath for what I intend to bring into my life and home in this new year. I am also going to do the same with the floor and do a sweet wash to bring health, prosperity, peace, love and protection. I am putting things above the door to bring in prosperity, peace and love. I may even put a fresh barrier around the property. I want to start out the new year like a goddess creating, instead of just hoping this year coming is better than the past. This year it’s out with the old (punts that shit out the door like a football player aims for the goal) and in with what i am ordering because I’m making it my way this time.

4 Likes

My new years eve ritual is to create in the astral during soul travel and get to the point of being formless as @E.A describes in the course and looking into the causal plane alot. I feel drawn to it so thats where my new work will be

3 Likes

Looks like Cernunnos is calling me to the woods!

I’m going to smoke some herb and connect with universal consciousness. It’s going to be super.

4 Likes

Clearing of blockages, renewal and rebirth.

2 Likes