Ritual with Odin - being touched by a god

Okay so me and my apprentice went out on a hike up a very large mountain.

It was a full moon we had no tools, no candle nothing not even a circle, we called down the power of the moon to aid in the summoning and invoked its power.

I then had my apprentice structure a astral matrix and so did I at the same time, we then called down the all father himself, Odin.

We summoned him on top of the mountain but it was a big distance between us, once we called him forth using only our natural power and once we entered the trance.

Odin physically appeared, I sent my apprentice to walk across the field to greet Odin.

He walked over and communed with him, then came back with a face of shock and said " he wants to talk to you ".

So I walked across the field and I communed with Odin his appearance was that of a wanderer in a old grey cloak and he held a staff with two points on each side on the two points were two ravens.

Odin shared with me the best way to enhance the chakras he told me “the essence of a god, embodied in power is potent but if you place that current of power through the power centre in your being you’ll awaken them and empower them to a grander scale”.

So I said can you give me a example, he grinned and said " steady yourself, relax and invite me in ".

I stood there and his appearance went from the wanderer into a giant muscular warrior on his eight legged steed holding his spear Gungnir.

In a loud strong voice he said " I anoint you this power how do you accept it ", I responded " with strength and with honour ".

He grasped his spear Gungnir tightly and a golden energy flew into the spear he placed the tip of it at my Ajna chakra.

I inhaled deeply allowing for the energy to run through me and all of a sudden, BAM :boom:.

I fell back with this huge intense amount of energy and power from the All Father himself.

I got back up and he laughed and said " that’s just a minor taste call me to your fortress and you shall channel thy’s true essence ".

He left I am now performing invocations to harbour that power that laid me on my ass that night to consume it into every spiritual point, chakra, minor chakra and even my soul and body.

The experience of the power running through me was like I travelled a tunnel of light and realitys but in the speed of light, it lasted like a two seconds.

Damn if that was a taster I can’t wait for the full deal.

This was a cool experience just thought it would be fun sharing with you guys.

21 Likes

hi, i am Guna, ur experience with odin motivated me to join ur site. i had a dream a few days ago in which odin came to me and did something to my body. their was no dialog he just said that he was odin. i hav never followed any norse gods or read about them.i was wandering why he suddenly came to me. i hav engaged in various spiritual practices for the past 15 yrs. meditated for 3 yrs continuously some time bak and had various intense spiritual experiences seen 5 past lives etc. i hav had the buddha, mother mary, jesus, advanced alien races come to me. i wud very much appreciate it if u cud giv me som assistance in summoning Odin. som idea of the rituals that u are acquainted with. my email is: [email protected] regards, Guna

1 Like

My name’s John. I was wondering what rituals you did to summon Odin.

Welcome @John_Woolwine. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Hi my name is Edgar Rivas Amaya i was young around 11 and i fell asleep one day I was crying because i couldn’t see out of my left eye blind was wondering why i was so different so i fell asleep and i met this man hanging upside down underneath this gold tree and I remember he popped what looked like gold eyes in my sockets and I been told that i was claimed as one of Odin’s children how do I better connect with him any suggestions help

Welcome @celeste_seer It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3