Ritual to strenghten/open your abilities

Hello :slight_smile:

As Xmas is quite boring time for most of us … me and some my friends plans to me an ritual to strenghten and open our senses and abilities.
We plan it mostly on 25th… it shall dont take too much time.
As the more people - more fun, we would like to invite everyone to join us :slight_smile:

Details will be sended on pm - if you feel interested just pm me or @Zeinaa

Aireen

11 Likes

brother can you teach me on how can i open my senses? im a beginner here. your answer will always be appreciated thanks🙏

I, Rey Cuervo, am more clown than you, Anwar!

4 Likes

what do you mean by that brother?

We had a troll spamming the forum last night, who called us all clowns. I was answering to him. But his messages have been removed.

1 Like

Yes I can teach you:) pm me I will get easier contacts for myself

1 Like

sure i will thankyou aireen

can you teach me as well?

1 Like

I PMed you regarding this as well. It’s greatly appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Teach me as well!

Send that one om pms.

Im a little late, but I’m interested in knowing this ritual as well. If you wish to PM it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you. :grin:

Cant send you the pm - so you need to poke me :slight_smile:

I think @Aireen is unable to PM you because your profile is hidden. You might need to go into your preferences and make it public.

2 Likes

Gotcha. Ok, it’s public

1 Like

I’m interested… :eyes:

yup i wasn’t but we had gotten it :slight_smile:

@M_NM gonna send you a pm then.

1 Like

can you send it to me too? I only made this account to pm you, but still not letting me pm you lol

i think they forgot, the thread has been inactive for 8 months, and I literally changed my life hundreds of times since then

Welcome @temporaryX It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

PS: The ability to PM is restricted for newcomers, until they reach a certain threshold of activity on the forum.