Ritual sensing thread

What do y’all sense from this?

2 Likes

You guys can also post your ritual spaces here for energy sensing too.

1 Like

First thought that came was morrigan :shamrock:️ Irish.
Close?

4 Likes

On the spot. What kind of ritual?

1 Like

There is a sense of it being more devotion than request based.
That’s all I could get unless I go full trance mode

2 Likes

Ehhh. Not really. I mean there is a bit of a devotional type of thing but I do have a very serious request. One I hold important. It’s a stepping stone to moving on. In return, she gets her wish as well.

I like these kinds of threads. They’re so fun.

2 Likes

The flames are high too. That’s always a good sign.

1 Like

Dude I think she just talked to me about the other thread on Arab paganism and noble goals .

All the best with your request. May it be fulfilled exactly as you want or better.

This energy is different from what I’m used to, feeling wired, I’ll go make some food

1 Like

Who’s she lol

1 Like

From your ritual I tried scrying into it now my third eye fully energised, told me do more and I’m going too slow with the preparations

2 Likes

Well there’s no sense in making goals if youre not going to reach out for them.

Ironically, the ritual had to do with justice.

2 Likes

evocation demon king

Sorry buddy, she is not a demon or a king. She is a Queen and a very complex Goddess Queen at that.

Here is a very watered down summary of who she is.( no pun intended with the watered, but appropriate)

“The Great Queen” Morrigan was one of the greatest “negative” archetypal Mothergoddesses of the irish celtoi. She is a goddess of war, death, prophecy and passionate love.

6 Likes

Nemain of the whirlwind and storm. Nemain, fury most dark. Whose cries rend and empower the heart. Daughter of earth and shadow, I call for your Swift justice.

2 Likes

All I really got was a sense of passion.

I mean I was passionate about the justice?

1 Like

That makes sense I guess. I think I was getting a slight sense of what you were feeling. As I stared at it I got an adrenaline rush. Heart rate increased slightly. I’m not incredibly good at this sort of thing at the moment so that’s all I got and Passion is what I would term it.

1 Like

Nemain (Nee-vuhn) is the frenzied aspect of war.

3 Likes

Good to know. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

This just got delivered today. Gonna use it as a Morriganic and shapeshifting talisman.

5 Likes