Ritual questions

I’m a man. November 7th it’s been 1 year since I paid a ritual to Maria Padilha from the cabaret unless I’m mistaken. Unfortunately my son’s mother didn’t show up.since January of this year I have been paying rituals for third parties to do for me using asmodeus. the cards say it’s taking effect. Nothing more from my son’s mother comes to me. I decided to make this petition to Sallos, in view of recommendations to change the thinking… make peace with my son’s mother. is it from Brazil?

2 Likes

Oh, that’s such fantastic advice, @QueenMustang. This is something that’s not talked about often enough. I’d give this response 10 hearts if I could.

I wonder how many people need reconciliation, not love (or at least far before love).

I’ve personally tried forgiveness rituals before love or friendship, but maybe reconciliation is a missing step for many.

Did you do rituals for reconciliation? Are there many entities that help with reconciliation?

1 Like

Wow, what powerful points.

This is probably the third or fourth response I’ve seen to this thread that’s pure relationship gold. Good day for truth.

Are there road openers you can do for others? It seems like most I see, you do for yourself.

Or is performing a road opener for himself that what you are suggesting @Mauricio1 do?

I’m not sure if you are asking if Sallos is from Brazil or not, I have no idea. I know the Pombagira is from Brazil, but, the Pombagira is also from the Bombojira, which is from Africa.
I’m really sorry for the situation you are in by the way! I wish you the best of luck with the petition.

1 Like

You can do any spell for others especially if you have permission. Not having proper permission can cause blocks similar to a battle of wills. It’sa good idea to ask the higher self if it’s ok, just to make sure you’re not fudging something they are working on spiritually.

2 Likes

are you user from Brazil?

G Today I will do the ritual of petitioning Clauneck to open my financial paths and paths to love with my son’s mother.

Hello . sorry to disturb.Says a petition to Sallos. I asked him to change my son’s mother’s mind for her to forgive me and I asked Sallos to change her mind so she could look for me. If you prefer, I can write everything I put in the petition myself. if you want…tonight I’m going to make a petition to clauneck and or Belial. to help my situation in justice.

So you’re asking Sallos to…

• Change your target’s mind
  • Make your target forgive you
  • Make your target look for you

You do realize that’s a lot of work, right?

Dantalion is best for changing throughts and emotions, but even then, you have to consider it could take around three to six months to see results.

For her to forgive you or look for you, you have to open her heart to you first.

None of that can happen overnight. And, if the target is resistant on a subconscious level or has a strong will (which is often the case), it may not have any effect on her at all.

Clauneck is more finances-oriented. Belial could help you dominate and overpower resistance, though.

Do you even know how to make a petition?

I insist that you need to sit down, read a lot, study spirits and methods, figure out a layered action plan, and then do something.

Tbh, love magick tends to fail more often than not, so don’t rely too much on it.

2 Likes

Y I will transcribe my petition here…
Hello Sallos, my name is Maurício. I ask Sallos, my dear friend, to go into so-and-so’s mind and make her forgive me and forget any anger she has towards me, and that she be submissive to all my requests and that she look for me desperately. I ask Sallos to grant me this request in two weeks and give me visible signs that he will grant this request. So be it.

The ideal would be a request only?

Ah, I didn’t realize you could do a road opener for another. Asking the higher self if it’d be ok is a fantastic idea!

In the context your original mention of this, though, since the new OP is rather new to these things, you were recommending he do the a road opener for himself, correct? To soften his own reality and get things moving?

That itself is very interesting.

1 Like

Like I said, you’ll have to layer your workings and get yourself a lot of patience, because it will take time to build a bridge after two years of distance from your target.

Don’t just do any ritual and petition to anyone you find. You want to petition to Sallos? Read about him. Read about what he likes and how he is as a spirit. It’s rude to just grab the sigil, chant an enn, and ask for a favor out of nowhere. Show some interest in him (this is valid for any spirit, tbh).

2 Likes

thanks a lot for the tips!

Informing that my next plans is to pay ritual to Mr Morail.Ask to change my father’s thoughts and bring my target, who is unfortunately dating.Other thing, which spirit would be ideal for judicial process?? I have an issue I’m guilty of, but I’d like to reverse it.