Ritual of deification

Would it be possible to perform this WITHOUT burning the animal? I live in a trailer park so I’m worried about other people being able to smell burning flesh. There’s also no woods pr anywhere to go

Find out your trailer park regulations, and if it doesn’t say anything about it, do it anyway if you’re comfortable. Late at night when you feel that everyone is sleeping. And if a neighbor asks, just tell them that you accidentally burned some meat you were making for a late dinner, that way since there’s no specific stipulation against it, they couldn’t have you thrown out, and since you have a socially acceptable excuse, they won’t hate you for it. It sounds dumb, but it works!

2 Likes

:point_up:This :point_up: use this and let us know how it goes for the one your preforming it for if ya can :+1:

2 Likes

Sure. But i may change it a bit. Cause the the burnimg guts, stomach, hair. It’ll produce a real nasty odor. So instead of throwing the whole thing in the fire, the blood will be drained into it. Then rabbit for dinner the next night

1 Like

If it works let us know. I know from making my alter for the path of smoke its not exactly a fun experience but it is a powerful one.

1 Like

Getting started

2 Likes

Failed project. Rabbit died before everything lol

There’s no need to kill sentient animals. I used the (Lesser) Headless Ritual. If you do please keep notes. It is very powerful.

Al.