Ritual for New Year’s Eve (suggestions etc.)

I want to do a ritual(s) for New Year’s Eve and would like to get some suggestions. I am relatively new to magick so I would appreciate if someone knows a bit more about the best ritual for entering into the New Year…

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

A renewal ritual, massing and converting the energy of 2020 and ushering in positive energy for 2021 into your life, just to make sure 2021 is better than this year.

7 Likes

Wording is so very important. Use candle’s to match what you’re wantin for the new year focus on that. Do it before New Years Day his at 12am. Include Sigill, offerings Etc.

3 Likes

You can try this ritual to start your new year right.

3 Likes

How to make the renewal ritual?

How do you mean? Could you explain a bit further? Which technique, spirit etc.?

I am practising this twice a day

1 Like

Protection and health rituals to survive another year!

2 Likes

It’s based on what you want and how you want it, there’s no single way to make one.

3 Likes

Would you start those on 31st?

Yes! It would be Jupiter’s day and Jupiter deals with protection! And at the Sun or Mercury hours can be for healing!

3 Likes

Like a planetary mantra? Would you recommend any specific author/book? Many thanks :grinning:

1 Like

No time to plan! Just do what comes to you!

3 Likes

A simple spell for new beginners. Get a candle. I like small dip candles that burn in approx an hour. I specialize in love so I usually use pink but for a general spell use a white candle. Take the candle anoint it. And sketch words and symbols on it. Those things you desire in 2021. Run a bath and add Epson salts. I like Dr teals pure Epson salt that has aroma therapy in it. Take the candle… of you have crystals add around the candle. I particularly will use quartz in this spell and put them around the candle (point one end to the candle and the other point is out towards the universe) burn the candle and clear your mind of anything but the desires you put on the candle. Burn the entire candle. After the spell let it go. Don’t think about it anymore. Have 0 doubts. If you don’t have a bath that’s fine. Just meditate in a clean area, nature somewhere that is clear of negative energy… alot of people are mentioning entities to work with… you stated you’re a new beginner. Please do your research before calling upon a demon to assist you in deeper work… They deserve respect and you don’t want to offend them. Do more simple techniques such as this candle spell and learn before you start using demons. :heart::heart:

1 Like