Ritual for hire

Hello fellow brothers and sisters,

As the subject suggest I’m looking into hiring someone for a ritual. I am pretty much at the end of the line now. I have been in this foreign country for over a year for study purposes.

I was supposed to write 20 exams before I can be qualified in my particular field and be able to go back home, however after passing 18 of these exams with high grades now the final two has been eluding me for a while and to say honestly I am quite desperate about it now.

In the past I have tried evocations with no success, I have also tried the chant for success from NAP and that as well has been in vane.

So now I am willing to hire someone, that can do a ritual to help me pass those two final exams.

Any inputs are very much appreciated.

Thank you

Well members are not allowed to respond to others who are asking them to perform paid ritual services since this forum is owned by magicians who make a living by doing just that, however if someone were to send you a PM and offer to email you off site well then there’s nothing they can really do about that but if you are looking for someone who will bring you guaranteed results (from what I’ve heard anyway) and your wallet is thickly lined with green bills you may wish to view the Ritual for Hire topics here and consider hiring E.A. Koetting (site owner) or S. Ben Qayin (an independent magician who is associated with this site). But their services do not come cheap at all from what I have heard others say on this forum.

Then I’m looking forward for someone to PM me

RavensAscent nailed it there and saved me some typing, so thanks my lovely - as for you, you know “Caveat Emptor” right, and that this site, forum, etc., is in NO way going to even want to hear about any problems you have hiring anyone - because I see this spam a LOT of forums up with needless drama.

That said, do what thou wilt etc., I only advise researching the post history and so on, but that’s just me being a fussin’ old granny, really it’s up to you and I really hope you hook up with someone awesome and get a good result! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not going to offer any services. You likely don’t need any really…and will probably get better results with what I’m about to tell you. Don’t be put off by its ease and simplicity - it is very effective.

What you can do, is get yourself a small white (or orange) candle, such as a tea light candle. Also get a larger candle of some sort, such as a taper candle that is also white (or orange). Place them on a hard stable surface, a bedside table top, upturned crate, whatever.

Knock on it three times (as you would knock on a door) and call out “Spirit of Exams, come to me - I have an offering for you.” Repeat this 3 times (3 knocks, call out - 3 more knocks, call out, 3 final knocks and call out again). Then speak to it as though it is present, right in front of you and know it can hear you.

Tell it about the exam you are sitting, ideally subject, where, when etc. ASK it (not in a whiny manner though) to help you pass your particular exam. Tell it the tea-light candle is for it, and you offer it in good will and trust that it will help, but it is free to enjoy it in any case. Light the tea light candle and re-affirm it is for it, and it is free to enjoy it’s light, heat etc as long as it burns. Then PROMISE the spirit, that if it fulfills its end and you pass the exam - when you get news of the passing, as soon as you are reasonably able to, you will call it again, and offer the much larger candle to it (and if you don’t pass, then of course, no candle for it).

Then when you pass, follow through with your promise.

Do this independently for each exam - and of course still study. I used this when at university to pass numerous tests and exams, often with 96%, 98% in chemistry and statistics (Markers never seemed to like to give 100% and would find some reason…) I also surprised myself and scraped by a pass in an exam I thought I’d failed which I didn’t study for at all…but I don’t recommend trying that out. Others I know passed the bar exam with its help.

1 Like

[quote=“Rawiri, post:5, topic:7329”]I’m not going to offer any services. You likely don’t need any really…and will probably get better results with what I’m about to tell you. Don’t be put off by its ease and simplicity - it is very effective.

What you can do, is get yourself a small white (or orange) candle, such as a tea light candle. Also get a larger candle of some sort, such as a taper candle that is also white (or orange). Place them on a hard stable surface, a bedside table top, upturned crate, whatever.

Knock on it three times (as you would knock on a door) and call out “Spirit of Exams, come to me - I have an offering for you.” Repeat this 3 times (3 knocks, call out - 3 more knocks, call out, 3 final knocks and call out again). Then speak to it as though it is present, right in front of you and know it can hear you.

Tell it about the exam you are sitting, ideally subject, where, when etc. ASK it (not in a whiny manner though) to help you pass your particular exam. Tell it the tea-light candle is for it, and you offer it in good will and trust that it will help, but it is free to enjoy it in any case. Light the tea light candle and re-affirm it is for it, and it is free to enjoy it’s light, heat etc as long as it burns. Then PROMISE the spirit, that if it fulfills its end and you pass the exam - when you get news of the passing, as soon as you are reasonably able to, you will call it again, and offer the much larger candle to it (and if you don’t pass, then of course, no candle for it).

Then when you pass, follow through with your promise.

Do this independently for each exam - and of course still study. I used this when at university to pass numerous tests and exams, often with 96%, 98% in chemistry and statistics (Markers never seemed to like to give 100% and would find some reason…) I also surprised myself and scraped by a pass in an exam I thought I’d failed which I didn’t study for at all…but I don’t recommend trying that out. Others I know passed the bar exam with its help.[/quote]

Thank you Rawiri, this ritual is very much appreciated. I will let you know of the outcome

You will pass.