Ritual For Hire - The Ultimate Renewal

@C.Kendall Kindly PM me, I’m new on the forum. Thank you

Is this ritual still available?

I’ll be able to do this this week.

I’m just here waiting patiently!

So its been 2 months since you paid him and he hasn’t done it?

Did you pay as a service or as a friend?

All rituals have been done I am currently operating on my personal mobile out in Tunisia once I get back I’ll message all the recipients with the details to the rituals I’ve performed for them. My apologies to you all it’s been a hectic couple months.

6 Likes

If they’ve been done then why are you avoiding people that paid you.

1 Like

He probably sent everything already

Did you hire him for something? Because he is always super responsive to me. I do know since I do a lot of free readings on here that the messaging system sucks and where he probably more so then me could have lost your message. Just bump it so he can see you and he will give you all the details of his rituals. From my experience he is super super super detailed in his workings and I get novels in my reply.

2 Likes

No he’s avoiding a person that paid him

1 Like

Who have I avoided ?

Thats totally different to what I have from other people. They have told me they have had no response or the spell didn’t work.

1 Like

Are you going to answer my question, who have I avoided ?

@Lady_Eva it looks like we still have remains from the issues we with people targeting the OP and spreading lies.

1 Like

I’m not spreading lies. Lady eva can search my pms and see that I have spoken to people with no results or have been avoided.

1 Like

She can only search your pms if you flag them

Actually you are there was issues and I am sure these people are the ones that baited you into posting publicly now. Have you hired him? Has he not responded to you? If the answer is no you are spreading rumors.

Ok if she wants me to I can flag them. I’m not going to be called a lair.

3 Likes

Yes you probably have, just like there are individuals who say the same about J.S. Garrett rand J.D Temple, even EA Koetting. There will always be cases of some cases not panning out, some people don’t wait long enough. There are sometimes extenuating circumstances, in many instances the clients don’t do the necessary physical work in order to open up avenues to achieve a specific goal.

Sometimes the clients haven’t followed the advice given them and in most cases the clients work against themselves. Yet I do not avoid them and as a matter of a fact I still give them advice.

7 Likes

Yes, this is correct. @tired If what you are saying is true, flag one of the messages you got to our moderator.

1 Like