Ritual for friendship

I was wondering if there is a spirit who can help me make friends who are compatible with me and understand me.

I would really like to have a small social group who enjoy doing activities with me such as window shopping, going out for a drink, going to the gym etc.

I want healthy friendships with people with healthy personalities who have an interest in enjoying life, are as helpful as I am, have a good sense of humour so we can have a laugh and they are involved in my life but not too much to cause drama or too little to be non existent.
I mean normal… balanced things. Nothing extreme.

I am surrounded by people but I feel lonely…

1 Like

I feel you there. Do you have the book The Angels of Love? I haven’t used it yet but I think it could help with what you’re looking for, finding compatible people for friendships. The book itself is aimed at people looking to find love, but the author, instead of giving you rituals to make X person fall in love with you, starts by making you attractive to people, helping drawing more people to your life… that could help with your situation. You don’t have to do the last steps on trying to find a soulmate with the book if you don’t want to and want only friendships.
The book Angels of Omnipotence has a sigil for attracting a friend. I have not used that sigil, but worked with that angel in specific with other sigils and has been simply awesome.

3 Likes

Saspu, the Angel of Love and Friendship, from the grimoire Kingdoms of Flame by EA Koetting. I believe his seal has been posted to the forum, if you do a search.

3 Likes

Funny enough I always thought of Freja when I was child and I wanted to make trustworthy friends. Literally just thought of her and felt her warmth did the trick for me. Maybe she is a viable solution? I haven’t really done this in quite sometime myself tho, been throwing a lot of other balls around lately.

1 Like

I do have the first book that you suggested.
Hopefully the people who will be attracted to me will be worth my attention.

1 Like

I really like the idea.
I need to check my library to see if I have the book. I have several books of Koetting that I didn’t have time to read yet

I have worked a couple of times with her for matters of love. And even mentioning her name and thinking about a request she would fulfill it.

I am not that sure how she could help with friendship though. I am a bit sceptical

1 Like

Again, personal thing. But I thought I at least share it🤗

1 Like