Rite of Deification

If thats the case, then doing it for yourself would be out of the question.

I am kind of noob in these matters :stuck_out_tongue:
What is the difference between living spirit and higher self?

It’s your astral body which some call spirit/soul. Either way it’s not likely your physical body will be able to carry out the ritual while you astral project is it? The same applies here. When it was done for me, both times, I fell into a deep sleep.

3 Likes

The main difference most understand is level of activity but there are subtle differences depending on which cultural angle you are looking at things from. The living spirit or astral body is the closest to the physical plane energetic wise. The higher self/hga/divine self/god within ect is the repository of past experiences and conduit of personal divine power that filters down to the lower subtle bodies.

1 Like

You had it done 2 times? Up to how many times can this be done for you?

The ritual seems more appropriate to have someone else do it for you @J.A.Ragnarson and i did it for each other. Some rituals are best done by someone else for various reasons ; non - attachment, to possibly know that the other mage who is the ritualist can call upon a spirit and handle the task at hand etc etx.

2 Likes

You can do it as many times as you want. You get stronger every time. That’s how gods were made. I know someone who a couple weeks ago said he had done this over 20 times. And I can say, it shows all over him.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s good to know. I may take that on. Does J S give a discount for multiple rituals.

1 Like

You’d have to ask him. He’s approachable, just send him a message on Facebook.

1 Like

OK. Will do. Thanks.

A post was split to a new topic: Astarte Love Slave Ritual Experiences?

Were you there in person for the rite?

1 Like

No, I was at home when the ritual was taken place. There in person is not required because the ritual involves manifesting ones spirit into the triangle and spilling the blood of the sacrifice into the fire where your spirit manifests so that the life force can be absorbed.

1 Like