Ring in ears when spirits or demon are around

OK… Maybe you just have to DREAM of a better MARKET…

Ahahah :)) I didn’t say that I used any of those darknets markets, but I was very tempted to try that.

1 Like

Stay safe, and may the force be with you!^^

2 Likes

Just a quick FYI, the ability to PM is system restricted for new members until they have shown themselves to be active members of the community by posting, starting threads, and giving likes. It helps to prevent regular members from being harassed by newcomers who have tons of questions. It will automatically kick in once you have reached the activity threshold.

@Alex01 you have been a member since March and have been quite active so you should have already reached the activity threshold. If you wish, I can flag your post to get @Lady_Eva 's attention so she can find out why the ability to PM hasn’t kicked in yet for you?

3 Likes

Refine your observations! :slight_smile:

I’m not joking. Vibrations are the first division from nothingness, so they’re also the primary building blocks of consciousness.

A vibration means an interaction. Don’t you want to see if you’re about to get run over? Or if your mother from sixty lives ago wants to get back in touch?

Be a better listener! Your continuity may depend on it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ok, do this, friend

1 Like

Done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dean Winchester experienced something like this. But that was only with angels.

2 Likes

I get really loud and powerful “thumes” next to my ear. Like a sonic boom. Nobody else can hear. Ringing in my ears too.

1 Like

And the poor sexy medium when tried to take a peek his eyes got exploded :joy:

2 Likes

yes! like a numbing ringing you cant ignore

3 Likes

True, it really can’t be ignored.
It becomes more real then your own body,
if you focus on it. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

3 Likes

One Hundred percent true,Ive been experiencing this for awhile now. :sweat_smile::smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well, then let me tell you a secret.
You can overcome it.
With Magick.
You’ll still get it from time to time, for a while, but you can block it out.

The key for that, is expanding your higher Self, and combinding it with grounding.

At a certain point, aware or not, you’ll cast offspring of your energy out to live on it’s own, and thereby spread and lower the frequency.

Note, that the state you’re in, is a common stage of being overcharged.

Use your Magickal Power, and it will díminish, to a more controllable, and acceptable level.

One word:
Shadowwork!

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

3 Likes

Thanks. I never thought of it like that I will make sure I do that. :blush: @Yberion
I have been retaining large amount of energy throughout the day though simply to keep me at tip top shape but I never knew that. :thinking:

1 Like

yaah, i assumed you just began having that level of power in you.^^

May i ask you how you activated it?
PM me, if you don’t want it to be public.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

I will most certainly Pm you in a minute. :relieved:
@Yberion

1 Like

It seems I am not able to Pm yet. @Yberion maybe Pm me first? If not I don’t mind share here I guess.

Yeah, I usually get ringing about 15 minutes after an important ritual, when i’m resetting and relaxing. I do also feel like its potentially when I enter other people’s conscious minds slightly. This old idea of people speaking about you, it could have some basis, if spells had that effect.

2 Likes

Nah, that’s more an empathy issue.

Try to focus on a single voice - not your own - and hear it in your head, talking to you.
Switch to your own voice, and continue the exact same monologe that was started.
Then, abandon any voices / Thought’s and meditate a good few minutes. (20-45).
While in meditation, bring the Energetic focal point of your awareness to cycle through your body, small Energy circle. (up the spine, down the chest and belly. Up the spine, down the chest and belly. up the spine, down the chest and belly.)
You’ll find one point of your body to hurt while doing that.
Push the Focal Point of awareness into that point and burn it out, by increasing the tension and radiation of your focal point of awareness.

After you burned out the pain, continue the small Energy cycle and repeat on any new hurting points.

This effectively recharges and repairs your higher astral Body.

When you’re done you’ll be able to block off outer Voices and control other’s minds properly again.

• these techniques are part of numinosis and shouldn’t be used unprepaired or for practice purposes. They can harm just as easily. - And yes, that means harming the practicioner.
    Also do NOT evoke directly before or after that working. Leave at least 3 Hours - better 8-12 between this and any other working.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like