RHP Witches Portraying LHP Witches Evil in Media

Hey dude, I am not the one yapping in magazines about RHP practitioners. And just because people want to discuss what is happening in the world doesn’t make them victims. I’m talking about it because it is a douche thing in the community and it’d be better if we stood united imo.

I find the rhp types a lot more tolerable in comparison after reading a certain news article a few days ago. At least they genuinely tend to practice magic instead of using witchcraft traditions and beliefs as a fucking political “art project”
…granted I don’t actually consider myself lhp or rhp.

1 Like

If it doesn’t align with you then it’s not about you, but there are LHP people who use the LHP as a form of victimizing themselves about the RHP’s views and ideals.

2 Likes

Naw. The article in question that I read was about a RHP witch who used her coven as an “art project for feminism”. Make that what you will.

3 Likes

It is true, but loonies will kill witches regardless of what they actually practice. Most of those who were killed during the witch trials, for example, were not actual witches but innocent young women who either refused the advances of certain men, or who were wealthy, with property that was coveted.

If someone wants to kill witches, being all white light and fluffy won’t prevent that. That’s just common sense. People will kill if they want to kill, no matter how they rationalise it.

I see what the “RHP” witches are doing as religious propaganda because they want to legitimise their beliefs in the eyes of society, which is predominantly Christian in the Western world.

2 Likes

Yeah I bet there are. I am just creating discussion. But I think just ignoring things is a form of conforming and a bit cowardly imo too, just my opinion. But you are right that people shouldn’t take all criticisms too critically. The reason this is an important issue is because none of us propably want any new “witch hunts”.

1 Like

Probably same movement. The Finnish version go out of their way to tell people that their “witches” but there’s nothing spiritual or religious about it and that believing in magic is just stupid.

1 Like

Yes I think we are talking about the same article!

1 Like

Yeah you are right. I guess we need to prevent that our own ways.

I would like to point out that demons can be used for lots of things that don’t cause harm. Unless of course you think learning how to program computers is some sort of evil edge lord thing. (OMG it compiles and runs welcome to the dark side of the source.)

5 Likes

It’s not just RHP. This is how spirituality is packaged and shown to the mainstream media in general. But of course they will sometimes enlist some RHP practitioner to give whatever buzzy topic being discussed credibility. However, LHP practiotioners do it too.

It’s all a game. Everybody lies because there’s money and secret agendas on the line; a lot of stupid great ape politics to maneuver about.

4 Likes

I think they do it since it’s very hard to get away from the fact that the cursing baneful stuff is not that different from saying that you’re violent and murderous. But as a RHPer I would have said something like, “it’s possible to curse and destroy people, but I personally am not interested” , not called them “not real witches”. I don’t understand why they’re throwing them under the bus like this, as you say, it seems unnecessary.

But personally, I love all this fluffy bunny fake PR stuff they’re doing, because the more the public thinks it’s fake, the more misconceptions, the more we get to do whatever we want and just be viewed as harmless and delusional.

Do you mind pming me the article? I’m curious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Demon du jour! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I’ve found my occult meme du jour! It makes BALG sound like a classy restaurant :joy:

2 Likes

It’s a better look then the Hot Topic shit going on here." I wear all black I’m so hardcore." Lolz.

Bitch please. I can wear pink with hearts and vamp people ass going back lifetimes. People confuse cuteness and enjoyment as light or rhp exclusive. It’s not.

Lhp seem stuck on being so serious. Demons are pleasure seeking crew. It’s all games to them.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t because I read it on my friends subscription and you need to subscribe the magazine to be able to read the whole article. :frowning:

Yes I agree and there is a time and place for not taking things seriously but ALSO a time and place where one should. But when people start representing the whole of neopaganism as ONLY cutesy light side then it is false. I mean when we start dodging the fact that hexing, cursing, sacrificing etc is part of some traditions and history we are leaving out important information. That is what I am critisizing. I love cute things too, I am not a monster lol.

Lmao, I agree. Im actually a pretty overtly happy guy, I’m seen as immature and love to joke and laugh. Living in south florida I dont enjoy wearing dark colors either.
The point im making is not that I don’t like those things or see them as lesser, I just know those ae being used typically as a polar opposite to a lot of what is done here, to associate those things as good and any bane or ugly things as bad.

2 Likes