RHP view on Shang Di

So Chinease God “Yahweh” is Shand Di,
and Chinease Lucifer is Mo.^^
/ Devil / Satan being gui.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

Haven’t gone through the whole 59 minutes, but looks like Christian propaganda to me, trying to be culturally acceptable .

2 Likes

yeah, i did go through it fully, and i noticed the propaganda aswell.
I labeled it RHP for that reason.

None the less it was a comparising of Creation myth and different societies,
so i found it worth to be distributed.

I took the time and wrote the Devils which had been named throughout the video seperately.

There had been a good deal of effort invested in un-demonizing old gods which had been demonized from christian view, so i thought the comparising was still interesting, as it painted a very non-common picture.

In therms of Dogma, you’re right, it’s full of it.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

All i know on this is “Di” or the “sky father” in daoism is the king of heaven and that there are of connections through the languages to the norse and greek sky fathers as the general concept of mother earth and father sky found in many other traditions.

Anything trying to twist systems that old into the “monotheistic” propaganda of “god and devil” has agendas of one kind or another.

1 Like

Good point you make here.

In deed, the concept of a supreme Creator which rules above others is taken further in christianity to “only Ruler” - and then they don’t know which one and how to address him correctly becouse they lack inside their own paradigm - resulting in the “holy trinity” which they refuse as soon as it becomes pictured in a trinity knot.

:smiley:

Homage to E.A. here for his infernal Trinity approach “The Devil, the accuser and the wicked mind.” :smiley:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

Actually as i understand it this concept isn’t in the older versions of the bible, this concept is left over from older polytheistic tradtions back when “the church” was first coming into power.

Alot of the polytheistic tradtions have trinites of significance and they also have insights into why they are significant.

Some examples are
Vedic
Shiva
Vishnu
Brahma

Norse
Odin
Villi
Ve

Daoist
Heaven
Earth