Revoking a pact - is it possible?

I made a pact with an entity Sanatas to give me more magickal power link to his article right here - Sanatas – V.K. Jehannum
But now I’m psychically attacking everyone I see and I’m getting the power in the way I wasn’t expecting at all any help would be appreciated.

3 Likes

How does it manifest? Can you transmute the gathered energy to the Vampyre ascended masters?

1 Like

Try using a barrier spell to help block off the power or a magical block spell to block the power your gaining in significantly short time frame

1 Like

It manifests in various different ways
To many to name I’m mostly just using baneful energy on others

1 Like

That’s not a bad idea I block it and it sometimes works but not all the time

1 Like

Try both block n barrier spells

1 Like

Once you make your pact and your requests and agreements have been acceded too it is very difficult especially for baneful work to be recinded, once it cast it is cast and your hex or curse has been carried out.

To recind a pact is challenging as the energy and force behind your pact comes from a source of supernatural power. If you cast any sort of spell with the help of a deity and then change your mind half way through the deity may not wish to reverse your pact or castings it could be seen as a sign of disrespect depending on the type of deity you are working with, so you should always be a 100% sure of your intentions, and do not cast anything with doubt in your heart.

You could cast a ritual of contrition and request to recind your pact and castings in regard to that pact but the deity in question sounds quite malevolent and might not agree to end your agreement as it seems to have already taken quite a backlash on you.

4 Likes

Thank you I will try that ritual and I heard from Sanatas that it will be over In two years do you think there’s any truth to that

1 Like

It all depends on the pact that you have made and the lessons He wishes to impart. He is clearly stating what he feels will be your learning period and torment. I would think through your dealings with people, stay calm and try and shut down the anger flashes.

1 Like

I channelled Sanatas, it’s a demon of truth. Where he is the lies are fading, falsity is dissapearing… More than that he opens the gates to magic and is stripping reality to make it subject to the Qliphot. till now I can say is the only one who influences powerfully and critically in the same time some of my rituals. I was allready in 2 ocasions very surprised of him.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Can you tell me about when you were surprised of him

He, I will steal that.

2 Likes

Fortes fortuna adiuvat!

3 Likes

“Fortune favors the bold”…it’s been awhile since I heard that one :slight_smile:

2 Likes