Review 1

Hey there!

So,when I first joined this place,there was a thread that asked some questions,that made me rather self-aware of my position,in alignment with my own ascent,and I enjoyed reading others posts as well.

So I decided to bring a similar topic back,by requesting that if you have time,you answer me the following questions.

1.In the past three months,how much would you say you’ve progressed in magic?What goals have you accomplished in magic?

2.What kind of effect did those workings have on you?How much did you learn?How much did you grow?

3.What projects,rituals,pathworkings,etc. are you working on right now?

4.What projects,rituals,pathworkings,etc. are you planning on doing in the near future?

5.What projects,rituals,pathworkings,etc. have you left on the backburner,to do some time in the distant future?

6.What form of magic would you rather not get into,and why?

7.What spirits would you say have guided you the most in the past three months?

And before you ask,yes,I will answer these questions myself,just not now,as I am busy.Also,it’s named ‘‘Review 1’’ because I’ll probably make another one at some point.

[quote=“Arcane, post:1, topic:6393”]1.In the past three months,how much would you say you’ve progressed in magic?What goals have you accomplished in magic?

Quite a lot. I have learned how the world really is and the spirits have cleared up some things about religious myths allowing me to know the truth so I can put all BS aside and focus on what matters and what will actually bring me results I desire, but as for my goals that I have never mentioned on here I would rather keep those private. I have learned how to will things into existence without the use of spells and I cannot discuss the exact methods I have discovered, but this information will be shared with the public at some point in the future after I have any kinks worked out.

2.What kind of effect did those workings have on you?How much did you learn?How much did you grow?

I have discovered how to love myself including any flaws that I may have and have accepted that I can’t always change everything with magick but I can try and at least alter other things around me to end up with a better outcome. I have learned how to really tap into my godlike power, but one must first understand how magick and the human body really operates in order to do so. It’s not easy deprogramming yourself from the hive mindset, not even for an adept magician but once you discover how to really abolish this type of thinking magickal goals become so much easier to accomplish. I have also finally learned who my birth guardian is and I feel I can learn so much from him.

The specific rituals must be kept private as per the wishes of my guardian and also so public criticism and curiosity doesn’t derail my current progress but as for pathworkings I have mainly been focusing on dark energies and trying to perfect my dreamscaping and astral travel skills. Also learning more about herbology and gemstone, crystal, metal magick. Starting to learn some more modern Hoodoo techniques before getting into the ancient Voodoo stuff.

4.What projects,rituals,pathworkings,etc. are you planning on doing in the near future?

Getting deeper into remote vampirism. I have discovered how to create a positive energy shield around me that attracts people to me, makes them interested in talking to me and when they do my shield drains some of their positive energy and pulls it into my body. This is actually not new for me, I have been doing this for quite some time unknowingly but when I learned what I was doing and why people I don’t know always want to come up and talk to me as if we’ve known each other years, I decided to embrace it instead of turning it off. I was vampirizing others in public without even meaning to but apparently I’m so tuned into my own energies that I have been doing this on auto pilot so I have been learning how to control it.

Also planning to get deeper into Fae magick but mostly focus on the darker Fae this time. It was just brought to my attention that both the light Fae and the dark Fae each have a separate well known goddess that is referred to as their ‘mother’. It’s no surprise to me who these two goddesses are and they are both very well respected, one in the RHP community and one in the LHP community. Arcane, message me if you want the details on this. I suspect you will want to know and do some further astral research on this yourself but you and I are the only two on this forum that seem to deeply enjoy Fae magick so send me a PM.

5.What projects,rituals,pathworkings,etc. have you left on the backburner,to do some time in the distant future?

Again, I cannot say, my guardian is instructing me not to share too many details with the public. I don’t mind writing posts or responses on certain topics to help others progress or even writing an occasional tutorial for a new sorcerer. I also don’t mind sharing my successes or issues with some magickal aspects of my life including evocation experiences, but I cannot divulge the serious personal rituals I am currently planning. But I can say Santeria is on my list of areas to study into deeply.

Haitian Vodoun. I have not read enough into Vodoun to fully understand it yet, so I’d rather not get into Vodoun until I feel it is needed to keep progressing and when such time comes, I would prefer to thoroughly research it. I know there are many misconceptions about Vodoun and I feel that before I go messing around with it I need to study it as best I can and make sure I know what I’m dealing with and how it really works. I have also heard many say that to truly enjoy the benefits of Vodoun one must be willing to give themselves (in a way, for lack of a better choice of words) over to the Loa and one must be accepted by them to fully unlock the power it can hold, but like I said I am very ignorant on the subject so I will be studying it very deeply first as it may not be something that will be right for me and my goals.

Necromancy, just for the simple fact that I have no interest in working with the deceased. Now I do plan on doing some ancestral work in the future but other than that I currently have no need to mingle with the dead. Also, I have seen necromancy take its toll on magicians who continually work with it, as if the deceased spirits drain the life energy out of the practitioner for their own desires since they are deceased and no longer have this life energy, but in the long run it seems to make magician age rapidly in the face and skin or at least they appear this way. Death energy is some very powerful stuff so I would use it if need be for a specific goal but normal continuous use would not be appropriate for my current goals.

This should be obvious. Lucifer and King Paimon but I prefer to work with a small amount of spirits at a time, getting to really know each one and what they can teach me before evoking any new spirits. So I prefer to have more personal contact than to have to keep up with 30 different demons and spirits at once. This allows me to really build on my relationships with these spirits and form a good bond before adding any new spirits to the picture. I have worked with far more spirits than these two but they are currently the ones teaching me most.[/quote]

Unknown… I am unable to quantify other than to say I am happy now about 95% of the time compared to 75% of the time as an estimate within the last 3 months. Accomplishments are increased health, vastly increased skill in interpersonal relations, the acceleration of synchronicities from about 2-3 days down to an hour or so. Body is assuming more and more the muscular form of a fitness model with athletic capabilities continually increasing. A new ability to observe energetic visions of geometric patterns that I had always ignored in the past, that I can now comprehend and am learning to translate into language, which allows me to learn things beyond the capacity of language. Increased income.

Continual transformation makes measureing these difficult. I can say I've been much more consistent with my self discipline and I do what I plan or manifest 95% of the time rather than having 'life happens' events.
Shamanic dreamwork.. I keep studying,learning, and experiementing whether I am asleep or awake. Maintaining two streams of consciousness simultaineously (conceptual and non-conceptual). Sustaining repeatable face to face contact with non-physical dimensional beings, by visiting them in their own environments. Finding how I can make the biggest change in this world to accelerate the freedom and awareness of all beings. Attaining financial freedom. Increasing field independance even more so that my reality become more and more a reflection of my will. some other things I won't mention.
Continuing to work on my current projects. Depending on new information and results. I re-evaluate on a weekly basis.
Necronomicon/Sumerian experiments.
Santeria, Voudon. Mostly a whimsical decision not to early on, due to a belief that I had to narrow my focus to get results and not work with contradictory systems. The more I follow my own intuition the faster I make gains. It seems counterproductive to force myself into other peoples paradigms other than as a temporary learning expereince to find out what works, which I have done occasionally.
A few personal contacts not listed anywhere except in my notes.