Reversed Vampirism

Is there such a thing as reversed vampirism? Like instead of me feeding off of others energy and draining them, I accidentally send out some type of positive energy attracting people to me? Not sure if I explained that good enough but, online I feel comfortable, no people to deal with in person but in public I’m not really scared of people or anything, I just don’t like being around other people in person.

I feel crowded, distracted, all the long lines at the stores, the traffic on the road, people are just annoying in person so I try to keep to myself and just not speak to anyone. I don’t try to be an outright bitch or anything but I do try to keep a look on my face like, I am content sitting over here all alone, I am not approachable, so don’t come talk to me but it never seems to be affective to anyone other than christians.

Like religious people are scared to be around me except for those who know me very well and know that I am harmless to them. But normal people (non-magicians) and those who are religious but are more secular and non-judgmental or those who are more in tune with the universe like the pacifist hippie types that can read my aura and my energy, they are just drawn to me for some reason.

I try to push people away by coming across as the odd loner over in the corner with tattoos and piercings who is probably not approachable, only because I find that I just don’t share the same views as 99.7% of the people in my area so I find it easier to just avoid them whenever possible, either that or they are religious and they drive me nuts with their conversion attempts so avoiding everyone just seems best but I cannot stay indoors like a hermit my whole life, I have to get out on occasion and no matter how unapproachable I try to seem, people just flock to me and start conversations telling me about their life as if I’ve already known them for 10 years and it’s just odd.

Like I am having some type of reversed vampirism effect, that instead of draining their energy and pulling it into myself, it’s like I am pushing out some type of energy that draws people to me. Just wondering what is going on. Like, how can someone who seems so isolated and unsociable, have the opposite effect and draw people towards them? Don’t others usually avoid people that keep to themselves in public? Just like, when I sell an item online my customers tell me they absolutely loved the energy I left on the item I sent them and they come back wanting to buy more.

1 Like

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:1, topic:5726”]Is there such a thing as reversed vampirism? Like instead of me feeding off of others energy and draining them, I accidentally send out some type of positive energy attracting people to me? Not sure if I explained that good enough but, online I feel comfortable, no people to deal with in person but in public I’m not really scared of people or anything, I just don’t like being around other people in person.

I feel crowded, distracted, all the long lines at the stores, the traffic on the road, people are just annoying in person so I try to keep to myself and just not speak to anyone. I don’t try to be an outright bitch or anything but I do try to keep a look on my face like, I am content sitting over here all alone, I am not approachable, so don’t come talk to me but it never seems to be affective to anyone other than christians.

Like religious people are scared to be around me except for those who know me very well and know that I am harmless to them. But normal people (non-magicians) and those who are religious but are more secular and non-judgmental or those who are more in tune with the universe like the pacifist hippie types that can read my aura and my energy, they are just drawn to me for some reason.

I try to push people away by coming across as the odd loner over in the corner with tattoos and piercings who is probably not approachable, only because I find that I just don’t share the same views as 99.7% of the people in my area so I find it easier to just avoid them whenever possible, either that or they are religious and they drive me nuts with their conversion attempts so avoiding everyone just seems best but I cannot stay indoors like a hermit my whole life, I have to get out on occasion and no matter how unapproachable I try to seem, people just flock to me and start conversations telling me about their life as if I’ve already known them for 10 years and it’s just odd.

Like I am having some type of reversed vampirism effect, that instead of draining their energy and pulling it into myself, it’s like I am pushing out some type of energy that draws people to me. Just wondering what is going on. Like, how can someone who seems so isolated and unsociable, have the opposite effect and draw people towards them? Don’t others usually avoid people that keep to themselves in public? Just like, when I sell an item online my customers tell me they absolutely loved the energy I left on the item I sent them and they come back wanting to buy more.[/quote]

Its possible that you’re pushjng energy out, but for that energy to always be positive is slightly less unlikely, have you done work to attract people to you ever? If so that could’ve created a servitor that goes around pushing positive energy from Inside your aura

Do you feel drained by it?

It could just be some current of your own energy, when I was working a lot with (and as, which was a headfuck) the Angel of Lost Things, people were coming up to me in the street asking me for directions and various other assistance, it was bizarre, but that current of energy seemed to attract people with problems related to it, and that’s without me consciously changing anything external.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:1, topic:5726”]Is there such a thing as reversed vampirism? Like instead of me feeding off of others energy and draining them, I accidentally send out some type of positive energy attracting people to me? Not sure if I explained that good enough but, online I feel comfortable, no people to deal with in person but in public I’m not really scared of people or anything, I just don’t like being around other people in person.

Like I am having some type of reversed vampirism effect, that instead of draining their energy and pulling it into myself, it’s like I am pushing out some type of energy that draws people to me. Just wondering what is going on. Like, how can someone who seems so isolated and unsociable, have the opposite effect and draw people towards them? Don’t others usually avoid people that keep to themselves in public? Just like, when I sell an item online my customers tell me they absolutely loved the energy I left on the item I sent them and they come back wanting to buy more.[/quote]

Yes that’s a thing.

I use it for mind control purposes,to make people like me. Mostly it works best on little kids.

Yes I have done work to make others like me, or make them do something for me but I don’t know if I am unintentionally still pushing that energy outward. I don’t think so, but I guess it’s possible.

I think what it has to do with is that since the chakras are vortexes that are constantly letting out energy as well as taking in energy at the same time, as you become more & more aware since you’re building more constant energy within yourself not only is your EMF increasing, but you’re bringing more energy in from all things in general or a better word would probably be an “energy exchange” with concepts, thoughts, and outside ‘static’ energy so it would follow that you’re also letting out a consistent higher amount of energy as well. Which doesn’t mean that you’re necessarily losing your energy but that your energy levels are much higher. I’ve noticed specifically it’s suggested to meditate first thing in the morning because due to the elevated energy level after. This will cause your day to be much better throughout. And people are subconsciously drawn to your higher energy levels, including animals, I’ve noticed that dogs and cats will sometimes tend to swarm me because I’ve been meditating, same with children. Lol JMO though