Reverse psychology journal. -DO NOT READ-

just doing a journal whatever to complain and talk about interesting happenings during invocations.
read it or don’t, not really my problem.
first up, yesterday while doing my usual work with King Belial, the pendulum on my altar that hangs in front of his sigil started swaying. and then swinging. the bottom of it got…for lack of a better way to explain it, creamy. like exceptionally thick white smoke pouring out if it, but rising and immediately disappearing. good stuff.
also, I am completely and unequivocally in love.
I gave up after the divorce but a woman has been digging her way into my heart and it’s terrifying but goddamn exciting. she makes my whole body feel light and tingly. my head swims.
trolls seem to be out in force here on balg lately.
so that’s been annoying.

if you read this, why? surely you’ve got a better way to spend time.

11 Likes

Flag 'em. :+1:

10 Likes

The pendulum swaying is very interesting. I’ve never had something like that happen. As for trolls, they are everywhere. (Sorry for feeding one last night by the way).

As for love…good on you!!!

And as for why I am reading. Well, because you are pretty awesome (from what I’ve seen from your posts). Whether you want to believe it or not.

5 Likes

I’d hate to add to your workload, but if you insist…

@AllyL aww shucks. thanks.
I feel like a jerk most of the time but lately I’ve been told I’m awesome, wholesome, powerful and for some reason people keep seeing me with antlers. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I do. :+1:

3 Likes

aye aye cap’n.

4 Likes

I think I want to try automatic writing.

4 Likes

I haven’t ever thought you were a jerk lol! You have a lot of great advice and you give it with humor! …even when I’m tipsy and playing a bit too much with the trolls lol!

5 Likes

ha, thanks.
I try to put things in perspective.
or at least a different one than the super edged that lots of new folks seem to have.

2 Likes

Ha I like that threads name and I didn’t read it lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but good luck to you man.

5 Likes

And you do it brilliantly! Keep it up! It’s refreshing.

2 Likes

thanks! also trying to show people not every situation is magic. or requires magic.
the absolute biggest thing I’ve learned in my 14~ years is people seem to think magic is a shortcut or just end all for whatever situation when really it just takes effort or introspection.

@anon84423462 thanks! I’m clever sometimes.

5 Likes

I like your perspective so I’m gonna keep reading…

Plus antlers are cool

4 Likes

For the last part, I don’t have better ways to spend my time lol, I’m in a bible class so this is a better alternative. Good luck with your whole “falling in love” stuff and sorry about ur divorce

2 Likes

thanks and it’s no big deal. shit happens.
that’s life.

5 Likes

The pendulum is pretty damn awesome. And divorces suck major. Its really beautiful to hear you opening up and letting another in afterward. It takes alot courage to do that.

And I’m guilty of coming out from under my bridge. It’s been the least mature way to handle my own issues lately. So I apologize for all that obnoxious behaviour on my part.

And what can I say… Tell me not to do something and I’ll do it…like a damn obstinate teen.

7 Likes

whenever I see introductions that read anything similar to “allow me to introduce myself” I always secretly hope it’s Humpty. :man_shrugging:

it’s never humpty…

2 Likes

forced hugs someday, it’ll be Humpty…and you’ll have everyone @ing you that day! “WE’VE FOUND HIM!”

1 Like

I hear he likes his oatmeal lumpy.

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:

Oh dear, lol!!!

1 Like