Revenge

Good Morning or afternoon to all readers! So I just want to share a little bit of my experience and get some insight if I should continue or just go with it. I commenced in the occult after a breakup I had (most of us do). My ex started dating someone else after a week of splitting up…At first I did everything to get back with him did some spells. evoked Asmodeus (for breakup) no results, then I evoked King Paimon to change his thoughts (No results) finally I evoked Lucifer, I know he heard me but don’t think he accepted my request. After all this to be honest I am energetically drained and just decided to leave it at that. I don’t want my ex back just want him to feel what I went through. When I evoked Lucifer I did penny divination and asked him about the Intranquil Spirit if I should do it and it said Yes. I have been reading a lot about it, but to be honest I am to new at this and it looks like the Intranquil Spirit is for someone who is experienced. I don’t plan on working with the intranquil spirit. I have been working on myself and bettering myself. But I really just want revenge@ and looks like no one is willing to help :frowning:

2 Likes

King Asmodeus was a beautiful choice for this in my opinion. I’ve had great results with him as he is both extremely powerful and willing to do nearly anything for the right price. What did you offer him in return for breaking them up/hurting your ex? Also, did you treat him with the respect due his station? He’s fairly big on that in my experience.

5 Likes

Yes I did treat him with respect at all times! and never questioned why nothing was happening…I offered him to have a relationship, I gave him some liquor as well.

1 Like

There are some reasons they may have not helped you.

It could be the spirits thought that your ex was better off with this person or at least that it’s healthier for you two to remain apart. Maybe you had doubts and the petition fell flat (which happens). Or maybe that they favor the guy?

Not saying it’s your fault; just listing possibilities.

In terms of vengeance though, how about Pazuzu? Otherwise, maybe turn to deities like Nemesis?

1 Like

I will have to look into it more…but honestly its kind of tiring to keep on trying to do harm to someone and in the end I feel worse lol… Just maybe gonna let things gofor a bit

2 Likes

Baneful magick unfortunately works like that. It fucking drains you to maintain the kind of energy needed to create negativity in someone else’s life. There’s a grim satisfaction in a successful curse but it’s fundamentally negative and will impact you as such. It’s possible that the reason why the spirits won’t work with you is because they realize that the best thing for you is to move forward.

4 Likes

Truth. I just evoked him last night. That guy. Smooth criminal. lol. Nah, I adore him. He is sweet.

2 Likes

I love the penny divination. I am sorry the bastard left but lets work of his new love turning into a physcho stepsister… ugly has shit… and you living happily ever after with out the toad… you could look into sympathetic magic and stab the hello out of his heart… lots of ideas but one easy one is shitting on his name… and flushing him down to lu

4 Likes

Wow thats sounds great! :grin: Whats sympathetic magic? Ill start looking into it…and just shit on his name and throw it in the toilet??

1 Like

See the search tab do shit curse i think and also search the other as well good luck and also do youtube black witch coven has a shit curse and there’s a few others

2 Likes

You might be able to get help from Samael and Azrael. They’re both archangels, but they’re both Archangels of Death.

1 Like