Revenge work

Wanting to do my first ritual recommendations on the best deity for revenge work??

2 Likes

There’s a list of successful magick here some where. You should check out the baneful magick section.

I didn’t use a deity for revenge work. I create and pulled from the Abyss a parasite, of which I am very proud and still love/adore/feed into with my energy, and attached it to the perpetrator

Could you explain please

I focuses on the Abyss until I found It, got a good look at it, grabbed it and then merged it onto the image of the person I was targeting.

I saw it latch and then left it alone. Now and then I’ll revisit it, its still there, still having an affect, still slowly consuming them.

1 Like

Try Raum for a curse of vengeance.

4 Likes

Raum , Agares, Sabnock

1 Like

Deities: Odin, Thor, Loki, Cernunnos, the plethora of Jotun, Freya, any God/ddess really, just they have their own touch of how they do it.

As for non-deities: The goetia, the race of leviathans, Ugallu demons, Ma’ati angels (possibly, I find they tend to be hard to keep in touch lol)

2 Likes

This will be my first ritual whats your advice on researching or books to do this.

2 Likes

The book Magickal Attack by Gordon Winterfield is an excellent choice, especially for beginners. He lays out very clear, easy to understand instructions for performing a variety of different rituals, including divinations, lesser torments, bindings, and brutal life-shattering curses.

The spirits in the book include fire spirits and a few different demons, including demons of Goetia. If you search around for this book or the Master Curse, you’ll find a few posts that I’ve written.

1 Like

Thanks

Got it and a few more on my kindle I shall start researching

4 Likes

Nice one, I have the other Gallery books and Practical Jinn Magick as well, those are definitely good ones.

Forgive me if I am assuming here, but if your plan is to go NC with the target of your curse, you may find it helpful to you to wait until after you have completed your curse. Much of the difficulties of going NC come from guilt, or lingering feelings of weakness and pain. Once your curse gets underway, these emotions will no longer be a problem for you.

I would not normally recommend this to people directly, but I think you would benefit greatly from the Master Curse in Magickal Attack. The energy of the Goetia helped me immensely when I was weak enough to allow another to hurt me as much as they did. They taught me that sometimes, people deserve to be dominated, and that it is my right to crush those who would seek to harm me.

2 Likes

May want to try another one by G. Winterfield; Angels of Wrath
Does not seem to be too popular around here.

4 Likes

i like angel of wrath. it’s quick to cast. don’t know if it worked though. It’s different kind of spell. Variety of spells is always good to have around.

1 Like

Try La Nina Negra, better known as Santa Muerte, after that Hekate

1 Like

You want to use her black aspect

1 Like