Revenge spells anyone?

Someone has decided to attack my relationship by bringing up messages from nearly a year ago where I was talking about being interested in someone else, completely leaving out how often they told me to end my relationship- all the while being my so’s “good friend”

I usually don’t look into revenge type spells, any helpful information about them would be great

2 Likes

You could try doing a Hoodoo sour jar spell. I’m sure if you Google, or search the forums you’ll be able to find one. (:

3 Likes

I think often times a revenge spell you craft yourself is most powerful because you are putting your emotions into it. I have taken my intent and turned that into a sigil, including that person’s name then using appropriate oils, herbs, candles etc. Then clear your mind and spend time in a ritual stating your intent over and over. After you feel it is complete burn the sigil and discard. The jar method jaydos447 suggested can work well also.

2 Likes

oooooooh good point, have you ever seen your spells play out ? how fast or slow, i forgot what color candle helps with the speed of things

1 Like

@mercurydefined I used black to create confusion and chaos, grey for sadness and orange for revenge. I did a sigil curse 10 days ago with the intent of causing misery and destruction in this person’s life and today I learned that her FB and bank account were hacked and she complained of being penniless so I feel the effects are beginning to manifest.

3 Likes

@CelticMoon you’re pretty damn badddd wow! a real force to reckoned with, im amazed. thank you for the tipsss

1 Like

Clearly her phone has also been hacked to be sending and distributing these made up messages in which you wrote you were interested in someone else…

Or maybe she’s making it all up for attention and sympathy.

Read very carefully and you’ll get the idea.

If you want to ruin someone’s life, this is what I do:

Get lunch bags (the brown ones) and cut them into pieces of paper. On each one, write the person’s name, birthdate and “have a sh*tty life”. Every time you go #2, use it to wipe yourself and flush it. I do about 30 at once and keep them in the bathroom.

It’s easy and it works FAST.

7 Likes

Does it have to be a brown bag? Can I just use toilet paper

You can, but I find toilet paper hard to write on.

1 Like

I’m excited to try :joy:

1 Like

Oh it works. Well and fast.

1 Like

IT really work?

Does the target live nearby where a gift could be sent? If so, I think this is a good case for one of my grandmother’s “tricks”

Whoops, this is an old thread so I will just share the trick for anyone who has a target who lives nearby. Basically, it involves making some cookies or another baked good as the delivery system for the curse. I recommend cookies as the dough is easier to work with, as I suggest using your own hands to mix the dough over a spoon to get really in there energy wise. As you make the dough, visualize the target as the dough is them. Work the dough more and more, as if you are shaping that person’s very existence in this plane.

As you work, fuel all your anger and hatred into the dough, seeing their lives being shaped into whatever fate you desire it to be. My grandmother would recite scripture as a focal point for this curse, much like a mantra. I like using Psalm 109:17 for punishment of a slanderer as it helps me not only redirect the damage of their words back onto themselves but also denies them any future aid or blessings. Do not stop working the dough until you have put everything you have had into it and their fate is sealed in your mind. Make a declaration that it is so (Amen or So mote it be is fine) and make the cookies.

Then you can give the cookies to your target. As they consume them, that fate is being merged into their entire being, becoming part of them from the inside out. If that is not possible, burying them has proven to be effective none the less.

4 Likes

Is it supposed to be something eatable

Try praying to The Archangel Camael .

Yes, as this spell revolves around the old saying “You are what you eat”. No additional ingredients needed, as it is entirely focused on beating the energy of your anger that has been focused through your intention.

Needless to say on the extremely few times I am invited to family reunions, I am not allowed to bring baked goods.

2 Likes

I heard of this spell but never used it. What happened to the targets you used it on?

I Found out about this two days ago I did it, got a full apology…is that supposed to happen?

Does it have to be a brown bag torn into pieces can’t it be brown paper purchased at the store