Returning Lover via demon?

So first off I’m new around here. I have branched from witchcraft to hoodoo over the years and I need some advice.

There was a man I was dating last year. He was separated from his wife and I from my husband. We quickly became best friends and started dating. His wife suggested me because of how close we were and how perfect we were together. I spent many nights at their place and it was weird when we’d go out and she would tag along. Guess she wasn’t ready to commit to the divorce she says she wanted so badly after all. We went to my mom’s for a week and he told my whole family how much he loved me, we talked wedding plans, guest lists, honeymoon and said he planned the whole proposal. While we were there, his wife verbally destroyed him to tears and I had to help clean up the remains. He swore he could never go back, I was his future, my family was nothing he ever had and needed… this was his new life and he was very excited to move forward with it. 2 weeks later he goes back to her because she manipulated the kids against him to get him to feel guilty and to go back. I’ve had MANY readings and all have said he isn’t happy, he wants to be with me. He’s told me with a few drinks in him that he never stopped loving me, he kicks himself all the time for the damage he caused me and my family, he doesn’t ever get what he wants, I got some I love you’s out of him etc…

I have 2 psychics I’m closest to who resonate the most and were most accurate with me and both said he is coming back. Actually all the readers and psychics said he’s coming back but these two were the most accurate in all aspects of my life not just this one.

I have burned more wax in the name of break ups, come back to me’s than I care to admit, obsession jar, ammonia jars… asking Expedite for help, getting help from Archangel Chamuel and some of his angels… I’m not seeing a change. I’m tempted to ask Belial for help but before I take on such a task, I want to know if he can help me first. Then if he can, what do I have to do just to say hello or what I would need to do. Part of me just wants to let things happen the way they were supposed to but I want to take some control and ask for help beyond my means. Any suggestions? I appreciate the assistance!

Welcome to the forum @Griffonholly . Please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and your experience in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

All set! Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

You can always tie the person and send it to your home address via post. It is faster.

What do you mean tie the person?

I was being sarcastic, but actually you could use sympathetic magic and create a doll representing the lover, and tie it to you, although I never recommend these sort of spells.

You never know whether you want that person tied to you.

1 Like

Holy shit thank you! This LINK! I have been looking for a clear and concise recipe and here it is!!! I literally posted it a few hours ago as a topic. Sheesh!

But so I have to call on the 4 daemons of the elements ? I do understand calling the 4 elements in works but I dont want anyone to gather. I just want my daemon to be on the altar circle. My apt is small…building a large circle isnt going to fly.

Yes… You can definitely get your love back by using a demon. I usually just do jar spells/demon work together. I’ve never worked with belial but I worked with amon in the past and worked pretty well.
It sounds like your guy is still really close to this woman…

1 Like

Keep asking goetia spirits

1 Like

Would you be able to assist me in a similar matter? if so please drop me a PM, Yesterday I tried working with Sallos and waiting to see if anything unfolds

1 Like

Dantalion …. Dantalion for sure. :slight_smile:

See. This is a problem people have what I call ‘bad-emotional-investment’. You shouldn’t had bothered with such a person that was clearly not in any good or real position to date anyone; let alone talk about married.

What a literary a mess of emotions, money and energy. Look at all the wasted time and resources. Bad investment.

Next, time wait and pick someone that is free and clear for dating, relationship and marriage.

Living by and being ruled by emotions will always lead to bad endings, mostly. Not always.

*this is just advice for people dating. Just trying to prevent heartaches out there.

2 Likes