Return a lover

Has anyone ever used EAs sex/love spell to return an ex, has it worked? And also how have you managed to put this person out your mind once the ritual is completed?

Ehh, if she is not with another, and not totally as “no, never” the candle spell should work. Do it, meet with her, she will be much more into your influence after the spell.
If she is extremely stubborn, this might be not so easy.

You can also meditate and open the Dantalion’s sigil asking him for the ex to go back.

[quote=“dellamage, post:2, topic:2631”]Ehh, if she is not with another, and not totally as “no, never” the candle spell should work. Do it, meet with her, she will be much more into your influence after the spell.

You can also meditate and open the Dantalion’s sigil asking him for the ex to go back.[/quote]

Ok umm so the candle spell can actually work here? My ex is stubborn they said they had ‘no feelings whatsoever’ for me. Yet they continue to talk/drunk text/flirt and even suggest meeting up. They said they wanted to just be friends though so I figured if there is some connection there it can be salvaged. So if the candle spell might not work on someone stubborn how can it work on someone who you’ve never been romantically linked to?

Thanks

[quote=“K, post:3, topic:2631”][quote=“dellamage, post:2, topic:2631”]Ehh, if she is not with another, and not totally as “no, never” the candle spell should work. Do it, meet with her, she will be much more into your influence after the spell.

You can also meditate and open the Dantalion’s sigil asking him for the ex to go back.[/quote]

Ok umm so the candle spell can actually work here? My ex is stubborn they said they had ‘no feelings whatsoever’ for me. Yet they continue to talk/drunk text/flirt and even suggest meeting up. They said they wanted to just be friends though so I figured if there is some connection there it can be salvaged. So if the candle spell might not work on someone stubborn how can it work on someone who you’ve never been romantically linked to?

Thanks[/quote]

She texts you for drunken sex with no strings attached?

I’m not seeing the problem…

[quote=“Gnosis, post:4, topic:2631”][quote=“K, post:3, topic:2631”][quote=“dellamage, post:2, topic:2631”]Ehh, if she is not with another, and not totally as “no, never” the candle spell should work. Do it, meet with her, she will be much more into your influence after the spell.

Thanks[/quote]

She texts you for drunken sex with no strings attached?

I’m not seeing the problem…[/quote]

No no no. Not for sex. Just as a friend. Checking how I am. And nothing heavy. Has anyone used this spell and have it work for them?

If she want sex, some simple candle spell for love with her will work. Go and read about candle spells, or do this for EA book, have sex with her and be confident that the spell will work.

We’ve only had sex once since the split. Very soon after. We live far apart and I don’t think my ex is after sex. Will the spell still make my ex desire me? Or can it make them love?

We’ve only had sex once since the split. Very soon after. We live far apart and I don’t think my ex is after sex. Will the spell still make my ex desire me? Or can it make them love?[/quote]

I’m not the guy to consult about love spells by any means. Tries to hide the bloody sword

But what I can tell you is that you can divine when she’ll be dreaming, and soul travel in her dream. I’ve done that accidentally dozens of times, and when I actually tried I made a nightmare so profound the person woke screaming.

1 Like

We’ve only had sex once since the split. Very soon after. We live far apart and I don’t think my ex is after sex. Will the spell still make my ex desire me? Or can it make them love?[/quote]

I’m not the guy to consult about love spells by any means. Tries to hide the bloody sword

But what I can tell you is that you can divine when she’ll be dreaming, and soul travel in her dream. I’ve done that accidentally dozens of times, and when I actually tried I made a nightmare so profound the person woke screaming.[/quote]

Oooh how have you done that. Ha! I’ve now got the hard part of forgetting what I have just done. I feel really funny and light now. Slightly drained. I’m not entirely sure I did it right. At the end of the ritual I chanted 9 times exactly what I wanted from it. However I added a few things in as I went along

To love me to come to me to want me

To be happy with me to desire me…

Is that wrong?

No, it seems pretty regular but then again I don’t do love spells.

Cool well hopefully it’ll work I’ll keep you posted. Gotta forget about it all now though and just get on I guess

Someone you’ve never been linked to doesn’t have a head full of opinions and preconceptions about you, so they’re more of a blank canvas.

Do a reading and find out.

Pardon?

Has anyone tried the jar spell stuff along with this candle spell?

Do a reading. Divination. Or get someone else to do it for you.
But if your ex doesn’t live anywhere near you, it won’t work. You need to have regular contact, face to face us the best scenario. Speaking over the phone at least. Often.

You could set up some meetings with her, too. Just to see her. Euoi knows his stuff, so I recommend it.

Thanks Sevarn :slight_smile:
But yeah, make that happen. Also, I really recommend you use dine clarity products on yourself. You guys had to have broken up for a reason. Use clarity to clear your mind of petty desires and see if that’s what you truly want to be back in. That probably isn’t the answer you want, but if you’re going to be successful at life, you need to be able to sift through crap and the useful.

[quote=“Euoi, post:18, topic:2631”]Thanks Sevarn :slight_smile:
But yeah, make that happen. Also, I really recommend you use dine clarity products on yourself. You guys had to have broken up for a reason. Use clarity to clear your mind of petty desires and see if that’s what you truly want to be back in. That probably isn’t the answer you want, but if you’re going to be successful at life, you need to be able to sift through crap and the useful.[/quote]

Anytime Euoi! I respect you as a mage, and you’ve been ascending for longer than me, most definitely. Your Necromancy posts always are enlightening, and your rending of the veil is how I hunt in the underworld.

And OP, again, what Euoi said. When I began my Ascent, I realized that writing- my desire for most of my life, and I still love it- would be just of this material plane. It wouldn’t transcend, it wouldn’t ascend, it would just be something some people would pick up and others would not.

Sometimes nowadays I write for pleasure. I can get 10 pages in a night if I get my juices flowing, but now, what I once thought a viable thing to do in life, is just entertainment. The only true work, IMO, is Ascent.

What I can add, and what is often forgotten, is that when doing love spells for having somebody back, you should call for some mind changing spirit. Often people separate, just because one of them started to thonk strange things about another, and even when the feelings are strong, tey will be not able to overcome negative thoughts, thats why only working on love and emotions is way to less and fails.