Retrieving Missing Objects

Is anyone here good w/ retrieving missing objects? I once lost a precious talisman, hired two psychics to help me retrieve it, but they couldn’t. One of them was paid $100, and they couldn’t even give me a CLUE where to find it. I, of course, tried to locate it myself but couldn’t.

And this time, a precious pendant fell from a rosary I was wearing… Damn! I made sure it was well attached, but it still fell off. I inspected all sidewalks, as well as the floor of a supermaket I went to. I also asked around. Impossible to locate it!

I do have a Pagan prayer to help retrieve lost items (used it before, did not work) but need more help. Thx!

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:1, topic:5146”]Is anyone here good w/ retrieving missing objects? I once lost a precious talisman, hired two psychics to help me retrieve it, but they couldn’t. One of them was paid $100, and they couldn’t even give me a CLUE where to find it. I, of course, tried to locate it myself but couldn’t.

And this time, a precious pendant fell from a rosary I was wearing… Damn! I made sure it was well attached, but it still fell off. I inspected all sidewalks, as well as the floor of a supermaket I went to. I also asked around. Impossible to locate it!

I do have a Pagan prayer to help retrieve lost items (used it before, did not work) but need more help. Thx![/quote]

I had also this problem in past when I lost nude pics of a model in my home :stuck_out_tongue: here’s what I did… I summoned Andromalius … Gave him complete detail of missing object … And you wont believe within 10 minutes I found those pics inside a notebook all of a sudden

2 Likes

The Angel of Lost Things is a force that completely changed my life when I connected to it, so try using that name or any of the given ones associated - Chamuel, or Zerachiel, or call on Saint Anthony.

This has affected everyone in my family and immediate circle of friends within 5 days of me calling on it, all for the better and no harm or anything unwanted cropping back up, so whatever’s going on with it, it’s very powerful.

1 Like

I had in immediate affinity for Tidfin

[url=http://occultcorpus.com/forums/index.php?/topic/25235-tidfin-the-find-it-spirit/page__hl__tidfin%20spirit]http://occultcorpus.com/forums/index.php?/topic/25235-tidfin-the-find-it-spirit/page__hl__tidfin%20spirit[/url]

1 Like

He seems adorable! I have to make contact just because of that description, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

being a minimalist. I discard things. I’ve left everything behind. Opens the doors to a merry go around of incomings. I would like to know of a demon that can regenerate destroyed unrecoverables items. Say
…the tarot cards my x wife burned in a cursing against me.

1 Like