Results the first couple of nights

So as I had commented in my previous thread on choosing Thoth I’ll update in detail how I went about it and my results so far. I wrote out my letter of intent and read through the emerald tablets of his and showered to prepare before hand then saged my room. I poured a shot of brandy as an offering and wrote down a snippet from one of the tablets I liked and wrote his name in heiroglyphs on a piece of paper and set it on my shelf by my window. Not knowing how to go about said liquid offering I tossed it out my screen through my window and said his name as my letter burned (I cut my finger and used a good amount of blood). The results the first night: my feet usually stay cold for awhile but warmed extremely fast and my legs had that feeling when they fall asleep without the little pricks. I was on the verge of sleep and woke up with a feeling in my stomach like it was light. That light feeling moved to my head and clarity cane to mind, while my body felt like it lightened to 30-40 lbs. I think I almost astral projected but lost focus and fell asleep. The second night I showered then saged and meditated and offered elderberry tea with honey and lit a candle. As I tried to sleep I heard the glass cup of tea (I didn’t toss it out the window this time) clink even though nothing was touching it. A feeling rushed up my legs and my shoulders pricked a bit but it went away. Now I’m sitting here typing this hoping that these are good signs he wants to communicate. If anyone here works with Thoth and gets the chance I was wondering if you could ask him if it really is him trying to communicate with me or not since I’m new to this and I’m not 100 percent sure, or just give any thoughts on it so far. Thank you for taking the time to read through my short essay haha.

1 Like

Also I saged twice and realized it may have been my sage that clinked my clam shell tray since the twine broke and it was falling apart. Still had that feeling rush up my legs after that though regardless.

1 Like

Stop using so much sage. Yes, you communicated with Tehuti.

1 Like

Thoth is one of the most important and powerful beings of Chaos magick of all times. Cool that you decided to work with but to invoke him is best to use the Star Ruby ritual or similar. Thoth is to be summoned as East Gatekeeper

1 Like

Is the east gatekeeper a certain form of his?

Is probably attuned to east energy

1 Like

Oh ok gotchya