Results and side-effects with "vampire-psi ball"

Hi, so I’ve never been into vampirism and haven’t developed my astral tendrils or practiced the vampriism exercises that are written in BALG e-book, mostly because I don’t have with whom.

Anyhow, what I’ve been doing is that every night for like a week, before I slept I will create a psi-ball with the intent of absorv energy from someone I don’t like.

after a few days I forgot about.

I started to feel with more energy, also I know that the guy is losing his energy, since he live in the same house I do, he talks about being more sleepy, he got sick recently and today was complaining of a great pain in his chest.

The thing is, I’ve notice that some times when I talk I sound a bit like him… now that was something comon when I was a kid, to adopt some habits from my friends with whom I sepnt more time with, but that guy I barely talk to so I don’t spent enough time for that, and besides sometimes I recieve his thoughts and feelings.

So, you guys are more experienced, do you think is because I’m absorving his energy that I’m havig those “side-effects”? if so, how can stop that? should I make a more sophisticated programing on the psi ball?

The programming I did was visualize like a big tendril attaching to the guy, in no specific part and violently stealing his soul, but after a few nights I changed into “absorv energy”.

I must admit I’m feeling sorry for the guy so I may stop feeding on him, but I still want to improve in this so advices will always be well recived.

3 Likes

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:1, topic:1933”]Hi, so I’ve never been into vampirism and haven’t developed my astral tendrils or practiced the vampriism exercises that are written in BALG e-book, mostly because I don’t have with whom.

Anyhow, what I’ve been doing is that every night for like a week, before I slept I will create a psi-ball with the intent of absorv energy from someone I don’t like.

after a few days I forgot about.

I started to feel with more energy, also I know that the guy is losing his energy, since he live in the same house I do, he talks about being more sleepy, he got sick recently and today was complaining of a great pain in his chest.

The thing is, I’ve notice that some times when I talk I sound a bit like him… now that was something comon when I was a kid, to adopt some habits from my friends with whom I sepnt more time with, but that guy I barely talk to so I don’t spent enough time for that, and besides sometimes I recieve his thoughts and feelings.

So, you guys are more experienced, do you think is because I’m absorving his energy that I’m havig those “side-effects”? if so, how can stop that? should I make a more sophisticated programing on the psi ball?

The programming I did was visualize like a big tendril attaching to the guy, in no specific part and violently stealing his soul, but after a few nights I changed into “absorv energy”.

I must admit I’m feeling sorry for the guy so I may stop feeding on him, but I still want to improve in this so advices will always be well recived.[/quote]

You’re depleting your room mate’s energy and you’re taking it at an unsustainable rate, you are causing pain to his heart/lungs most probably, and the sickness is a result of his depletion and immune system not being powerful enough, and it may manifest itself in the failing of an organ or a more serious sickness, and eventually if you keep at it he may die.

You feel better, but the fact that you can feel his emotions and have adopted his habits is letting me know that you’re taking a lot of his energy.

There was a time where I was near death, when a powerful person infused me with a rather huge amount of energy and it completely changed how I acted and the things I said and did changed and became identical this person’s mannerisms, habbits, and humor. It has to do with the amount of energy you bring in compared to your own, and the nature of that energy. When I became strong enough to do this back to the person, their personality shifted to my own. It has a lot to do with quantity.

Something you’ll notice the more you get into vampirism, is that human energies are tied to thoughts and emotions. This, is part of why I do not feed on people, because I feel like that’s going to eat at McDonald’s where it feels satisfying at first, but in 30 minutes it leaves you with a feeling and a sickness in your stomach that leaves you asking, “What the hell did I just eat”. The truth is I enjoy feeling empowered from Qi-Gong and rituals, and I have found the energy far more stable to work with. From what I can tell many ancient masters of Qi-Gong actually practiced vampirism on their (multiple) wives and completely depleted them till they were literally wispy women, while the master who fed on them was powerful, strong, and could practice his art for hours without tiring, and was said to have such strong chi that when he ran over a river he could sprint over the leaves. However just because he was an incredibly powerful master didn’t mean this didn’t have risk, because he died at a young age of a heart attack. It seems his body was incapable of channeling all this stolen energy, or he overused this power until it killed him.

The only time I ever use Vampirism, I use it as a weapon, and offer all the energy as tribute.

Also beware, unless you are filtering that energy, you’re getting more than thoughts and emotions, any impurities in energy come to you.

And the fact that he’s sick should be a great indication that you need to stop taking energy from him at least for a while, because if you don’t, you’ll be feeding on imbalanced and sick energy and will become imbalanced and sickly also. Is that really the kind of food that seems appetizing, sick and dying food?

If you’re going to take this practice seriously you should make a list, and a sizable one to feed from, otherwise you’re going to deplete your targets one at a time until they wither up like dried flowers in the desert sun.

Most people see vampirism as simply feeding on people, specifically viciously on a single person at a time. This is the greatest illusion fostered by the masses, for the greatest predator harvests his prey calmly in droves, like a farmer collecting his vegetables, or herding cattle to the slaughter house. More time is spent refining your techniques and methods of feeding, so you need to spend less time doing it, which also frees up more time to find more targets to feed on to again speed up the process, and minimizes harm to the target or the chance of being noticed by someone you feed off. The greatest vampires I had ever met, made it an endeavor to cleverly set up networks where they could feed on the energy of thousands or even tens of thousands through a direct connection at a time so they could feed deeply on a regular basis with little risk of being noticed or doing any real damage. This is something you can’t do with a single person unless you wish to “use them up” and do great harm, and there is the risk of death if you have skill and persistence. One thing is certain in life, with animals and even plants, those with the weak auras are prone to early death by any number of factors, if you feed deeply on someone their aura will be depleted sometimes for months, and if done successively it can damage it’s ability to regenerate. This is an unfortunate fact, and many vampires cause unnecessary harm to feed, knowingly and willingly doing this and tossing their used victims away like soiled tissues or the remains of their last meal.

At least, this is my experience.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

4 Likes

In order to avoid gleaning the energy of the degenerate, what are some good sources of “clean” and “wholesome” energy, if not in droves?

The arts I have learned are mainly about learning how to use all the energy of your own body, around you, and the energy of nature, and above that, you learn the most critical lesson of harnessing such energy, and doing it in a balanced way not to harm yourself. From what these arts have taught me the people who claim to be “awakened vampires” today are people who have achieved the same thing over the last 5,000 years, which has been performing magick and energy work to fundamentally alter their spiritual/energetic body to become a different creature better suited to this work.

You know, it sounds almost trite and dismissive to say that the truth is the energy around us can easily be used, and systems of Qi-Gong are developed to do that, and the traditional Chinese forms I’ve practiced teach you a lot about how to regulate the energy in your body. Through training and practice you strengthen your aura and have direct understanding of how utilize that which you have around you.

I have no desire to radically shift my energetic body that much, so in the meantime I’ll use every other source around me, including the spirits I do rituals with if I need to gather energy of a particular type suited to what I’m doing. The biggest obstacle can be channeling this energy through your body if you don’t make it ready for it.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

2 Likes

Wow, Frater Apotheosis, thanks for your advice

I stopped days after I posted that, and I was experimenting a lots of his thoughts and emotions, some of them negative.

after a few days I also took a pause in my magick practice and it was good, after I “came back” I felt very different, with no desire of feeding from him nor I had the desire to destroy him or anyone (feelins that I was having from time to time in on a increasive manner)

I’m currently not feeding of anyone but vampirism is for me something worth to learn, specially as way of attack/defense.

And I’m thinking about feeding on the customers of my job, tho I work in the part were many people come to argue and complain about the store so since the have mostly emotions of frustration at that moment may not be the best source now that I’ve read this.

Tho is there anyway of creating what you called a “filter” that could perhaps destroy the energy into “the smalles pieces” or deprogram the energy so it¿s not “low emotion energy” and is “free energy” instead? Or am I just too naive with the posibilities of vampirism?

thanks.

edit: also, can we vamp of non physical entities?

1 Like

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:5, topic:1933”]Tho is there anyway of creating what you called a “filter” that could perhaps destroy the energy into “the smalles pieces” or deprogram the energy so it¿s not “low emotion energy” and is “free energy” instead? Or am I just too naive with the posibilities of vampirism?

thanks.

edit: also, can we vamp of non physical entities?[/quote]

I have a filter, the egregore I made was originally conceived for the purpose of converting one type of energy into another and I just ended up expanding on that concept. I created that entity while in my godform , but making something simpler for the sake of just filtering can be done with conventional methods. Another thing you can do is also make something that can act as a defense against vampirism on you by feeding poison energy into anyone who tries to leach off you.

Uncle Chuckie goes into how to make simpler thought forms in his PDF’s so those may be of some use to you.

[url=http://www.charlescosimano.com/e-books.html]http://www.charlescosimano.com/e-books.html[/url]

And yes you can vamp off non physical things, hell if you discover how you can eat them.

1 Like

thanks defectron, I’ll check Uncle’s Chuck info right on (Y)

and now that I think about it, I’ve been using the radionic computer program for some stuff, it may be useful inf vampirism too

And yes you can vamp off non physical things, hell if you discover how you can eat them.

I’ll have to discover it now lol

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:5, topic:1933”]Wow, Frater Apotheosis, thanks for your advice

I stopped days after I posted that, and I was experimenting a lots of his thoughts and emotions, some of them negative.

after a few days I also took a pause in my magick practice and it was good, after I “came back” I felt very different, with no desire of feeding from him nor I had the desire to destroy him or anyone (feelins that I was having from time to time in on a increasive manner)

I’m currently not feeding of anyone but vampirism is for me something worth to learn, specially as way of attack/defense.

And I’m thinking about feeding on the customers of my job, tho I work in the part were many people come to argue and complain about the store so since the have mostly emotions of frustration at that moment may not be the best source now that I’ve read this.

Tho is there anyway of creating what you called a “filter” that could perhaps destroy the energy into “the smalles pieces” or deprogram the energy so it¿s not “low emotion energy” and is “free energy” instead? Or am I just too naive with the posibilities of vampirism?

thanks.

edit: also, can we vamp of non physical entities?[/quote]

The filter I speak of has many forms but an exercise from a book Ardeth the made Vampire, is probably relevant and I’ll add useful side notes. If you can push and pull energy into your body as part of inhaling and exhaling your breath you will have no problem with this, if not you will want to try inhaling and exhaling elements regularly until you feel capable of this breath technique.

Imagine a quartz or clear crystal orb hovering in front of you on the spiritual and will it into existence and mentally program it with the intention of collecting EVERYTHING except the pure energy that runs through the crystal.

imagine as you take each breath and the life force of your target (human, spirit, etc) see this energy flowing into your large quartz orb and see these impurities stripped clean from the radiant and glowing energy, darkening the quartz/crystal with every breath. Then put the pure and radiant energy into your body or your collection device. When the quartz is fully black you have a weapon, and although some people like to filter the energy back through the target, I find this more effective personally and I find that it allows me some flexibility in how I effect them.

It almost sounds like role playing, but your imagination is the most powerful tool to modify the universe if you can attain the correct state of mind. The best person I ever saw do this with psionics, was schizophrenic, and was going in and out of an insane asylum at that point in his life, but when he was around would practice psionics for hours and he’d create constructs that defied any relevance to anything except vaguely to both psionics and chaos magick. Curious to test this power I asked to have him attach a construct that made me invisible. This provided plenty of weird effects including me nearly loosing my high school diploma because 60%-70% of my teachers were marking me absent every day so it was assumed I never attended class…When I always did. To this day I am convinced the only reason that worked is because he truly believed it would work, and it enabled his will to freely manifest the impossible before me every day.

I will stop to say that Defectron is correct, and his method seems a lot simpler just transmuting the energy into something else. It’s illustrative of the limitless potential our imagination enables us through our creativity.

Uncle Chuckie’s material is probably one of the best places to learn the fundamentals of psionics, and with each book chuckie teaches you something new, like how to commit arson with your mind, influence an election by tens of thousands of votes, or how to destroy public figures who spout propaganda on television.

It’s no joke if you want to learn to think and act as someone capable of global change.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

2 Likes

Thanks Frater Apotheosis, it looks like a great excersise and I will need to begin the element inhaling and exhaling to really get this going.

and I think role playing games can be of much use in magick when it comes to astral creation and posibilities of imagination… kind of like “pre-sets” for imagination.

and I’m just currently working the stuff from Uncle Chuckie, and dude that guy really knows how to make you laugh while he teach, I love it.

thanks for the advices, now I need to put them into practice

1 Like

psionic warfare’s valve thought form in the spleen chackra, incredible simple and yet just a little meditation concentrating on it (And the spleen chakra as well) and gave me incredible results, even helped me with stomage pain

I think not only humans but entities as well may be lurking around trrying to get some spleen juice out of people

I was also wondering if perhaps it has something to do with someone being introverted vs extroverted… I know is obviously not “vampirism” in magickal terms, but extroverted people tend to energize by being with others, while introverted tends to “feed” others and recover energy by being alone, so making social interacting somehow exhaustive… perhaps it has to do with the use of the spleen chakra?

I know is not vampirism but the notion came to my mind

I like this thread.

Yes, you CAN eat entities. I’ve done so, it’s really just draining them until they’re dry and pounding out the remains.

But I never thought of the crystal Frater A mentioned… I always go right for the astral body and chakras. Messy, but delivers a load of energy.

I will try this.

-Sev

A Question for the experienced Vampire…
How about Draining Ley lines? Is it an Option and how is the energy?

[quote=“Vergil, post:12, topic:1933”]A Question for the experienced Vampire…
How about Draining Ley lines? Is it an Option and how is the energy?[/quote]

That is why I love Seattle so much, it is on a Ley Line.

In Seattle there is so much life, the whole area buzzes with energy. I have never had to consciously feed on it there as it was string enough to passively drift into me.

I would imagine that it would be like grabbing a live wire, and could possibly burn someone out if they tried.

Ley lines are like little time bombs IME- Only tap into a little at a time and use it immediately, because that’s the kind of thing that can just blow up if let alone for too long.

Some major world events have occurred because a Ley line “exploded”, if that makes sense. It’s sort of like a river flooding, from what I’ve been told, but Ley lines have the potential to do some serious damage to an area if tampered with.

Though tampering with an entire section of a Ley line would require some serious skill and a lot of things to put the energy into, and then distributing them. It stretches the essence of the line very thin if the people carrying the items travel far from it, and in those cases things get very bad in that area.

So I’ve been told, at least. Never done it myself, and I’m not sure if my source is correct.

But I HAVE used them, and they can become very chaotic if you let the energy from one just sit. It should be put into motion ASAP.

-Sev

2 Likes

[quote=“Orismen, post:13, topic:1933”][quote=“Vergil, post:12, topic:1933”]A Question for the experienced Vampire…

In Seattle there is so much life, the whole area buzzes with energy. I have never had to consciously feed on it there as it was string enough to passively drift into me.[/quote]

I’m gonna have to make a trip over to the West Coast, because what you are saying about Seattle sounds like a general consensus on the area at large.

[quote=“Orismen, post:13, topic:1933”][quote=“Vergil, post:12, topic:1933”]A Question for the experienced Vampire…

In Seattle there is so much life, the whole area buzzes with energy. I have never had to consciously feed on it there as it was string enough to passively drift into me.

I would imagine that it would be like grabbing a live wire, and could possibly burn someone out if they tried.[/quote]

I was out in that area last summer for work related training at Omax, wanted to run up to Seattle, but didn’t have time, tried to milk an extra day but boss man wasn’t having it. Oh well, trying to talk my manager to send me back out there, we’ll see. In the mean time I’m stuck in the mountains. Oh well, I’m off today, guess I’ll just make more moonshine:) But if I do get back out there I’ll let you know. I’m trying my hardest to use “I need more waterjet training”, it may pan out for next year it looks like. Nice country up there, have to say.

Where can I find that BALG-e book on vampiric exercises? I haven’t come across it yet.

So what happens when you eat so much
plant energy that you start liking the sun and
you start walking around bare foot on dirt lol?

I assume well, you are what you eat
so you’ll become plant like?

[quote=“Dani123321, post:18, topic:1933”]So what happens when you eat so much

so you’ll become plant like?[/quote]

In the sense that you will be more in tune with the plants you feed off of yes. You will begin to adapt their personality traits and energy, and in a sense become more “plant-like” as you integrate their energy into your sphere.

You will not however take on the physical characteristics like chlorophyll.

1 Like

[quote=“Orismen, post:19, topic:1933”][quote=“Dani123321, post:18, topic:1933”]So what happens when you eat so much

so you’ll become plant like?[/quote]

In the sense that you will be more in tune with the plants you feed off of yes. You will begin to adapt their personality traits and energy, and in a sense become more “plant-like” as you integrate their energy into your sphere.

You will not however take on the physical characteristics like chlorophyll.[/quote]

lol sweet. I need to go suck Chuck Norris’s Energy!