Restructuring the energy lines / vibrations

Hello,

I need to restructure the energy lines in a particular area at my work, specifically a small room. There are a lot of mental health cases in a low income setting and the negativity is heavy and making people sick. Unfortunately , I can’t overly use magic. What I thought of doing is having the clients color a picture of green Tara or Kuan Yin to covertly set up an anchor , like an image of a shrine ( a simulacrum). They have agreed to help me with this.

Could this work ?

2 Likes

Basically a stealthy sigil at this point, nice.

1 Like

Something like that. Any idea how I can covertly charge it to allow it be felt by anyone walking by ? Will looking at it daily and bowing before it out of respect for the goddess help in your opinion ? It’s in plain sight with clients so I can’t do very much. One thing is for sure, it will get a lot of attention from people.

1 Like

Dude, as I said, just make it a sigil camouflaged to look like something else…

1 Like

You just gave me an idea . I’ll transform it into a Japanese sigil called an ofuda. It will be mistaken for an art piece but in reality it’s a sigil that will be adapted with Colors. I’ll post it and show you, prédis others will be willing to look at it and help charge it to help out :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you for your help.

1 Like