Research. Ways entities/spirits communicate. How do you converse with them?

Ok I thought this might become an interesting discussion and would be good for my research.

What are the different ways that you know of that entities/spirits communicate and what types have you experienced?

I will start

I know there are many ways they communicate, but the one I have seen reference to the most and have some experience with is telepathic communication. The “voice in your head”.

Now my experience of this is a little different from the examples I have seen on here. I verey rarely hear a voice what more often happens is I get “feelings” or what I can best put “ideas” that let me know what they are trying to get across. Now by me almost exclusively working with Dragons, I don’t know if this is just a thing they do, or if other entities are known for this stile of communication.

So please leave your comments. I look forward to what everyone has to say.

2 Likes

[quote=“Ozraga, post:1, topic:7765”]Ok I thought this might become an interesting discussion and would be good for my research.

What are the different ways that you know of that entities/spirits communicate and what types have you experienced?

I will start

I know there are many ways they communicate, but the one I have seen reference to the most and have some experience with is telepathic communication. The “voice in your head”.

Now my experience of this is a little different from the examples I have seen on here. I verey rarely hear a voice what more often happens is I get “feelings” or what I can best put “ideas” that let me know what they are trying to get across. Now by me almost exclusively working with Dragons, I don’t know if this is just a thing they do, or if other entities are known for this stile of communication.

So please leave your comments. I look forward to what everyone has to say.[/quote]
I have experienced that as well on several occasions. Also they communicate a lot through dreams. Just like toady I was saying Azazel was trying to wake me up and kept flashing images through my head and telling things.
Also I get signs. I work really close with a loved one who is gone. And he will communicate through signs like white roses will show up in the oddest places. And other things that I know are from him.
I’ve worked so closely with Azazel lately till I can just close my eyes and repeat his Enn a few times and can feel him. Then usually he starts telling me something. Or if I’m listening to healing frequencies I can communicate with spirits really well.

2 Likes

Buckland’s book of spirit communication is a very good book, if you’re interested in spirit communication… I find this book valuable… :slight_smile:
I have a soft copy of this book. If you want, I can give it to you.
~regards

1 Like

That sounds like Castaneda’s “voice of seeing”. A peculiar feeling which you understand as words. It’s actually a part of yourself. The voice of seeing can never be wrong, however you can be wrong about conclusions you draw from what it tells you.

A lot of my communications happen like someone changing the channel while you’re watching TV. For instance, I’m laying in bed, my thoughts are wandering, when suddenly the colors behind my closed eyes form a giant freaking wasp, completely interrupting my previous train of thought. I could feel a definite sense of size which I don’t usually get with closed eyelid stuff. It just kind of presented it’s self in front of me so that it was all I was aware of.

2 Likes

“Voice of seeing.” This sounds very interesting. I would like to hear more of this.

[quote=“VajraMahaSiddham, post:3, topic:7765”]Buckland’s book of spirit communication is a very good book, if you’re interested in spirit communication… I find this book valuable… :slight_smile:
I have a soft copy of this book. If you want, I can give it to you.
~regards[/quote]

Thank you for your offer. At the moment, being very new here, I will pass for now. After I get more comfortable here I will gladly take you up on your offer.

I do hope this dose not offend you.

[quote=“Ozraga, post:6, topic:7765”]Thank you for your offer. At the moment, being very new here, I will pass for now. After I get more comfortable here I will gladly take you up on your offer.

I do hope this dose not offend you.[/quote]

No, not at all… I’m always there to help!!! If you need it… cheers :slight_smile:
~Regards

1 Like

Telepathic communication of various types is the most common for me, audible on occasion, and also, in dreams; then we have images shown (like you’d show someone a photo to illustrate something), hand gestures, touch, showing possible outcomes, in writing or in symbols that I don’t recognise but which I can usually translate or something later… fragments of speech overheard that answer the exact question, items in the news or magazines, all sorts! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bumping this. Hoping to get input fom more members

Not saying that what has been shared is not appreciated.

You can always ask them to be more forceful if you’re looking for proof the voice in your head is really the spirit. Meditate down more, while asking them to literally shout in your head lol this is what I had to do to get the ball rolling in my first skrying sessions. Mepsitahl is good at this.

1 Like

Interesting, I will try that some time.

I tend to be more calm and cool, taking it as it comes. Being more asertive and forceful jad not occurred to me.

"When seers see , something explains everything as the new alignment takes place. It's a voice that tells them in their ear what's what. If that voice is not present, what the seer is engaged in isn't seeing .
  It is equally fallacious to say that seeing is hearing, because it is infinitely more than that, but seers have opted for using sound as a gauge of a new alignment.
  The voice of seeing is a most mysterious inexplicable thing. My personal conclusion is that the voice of seeing belongs only to man. It may happen because talking is something that no one else besides man does. The old seers believed it was the voice of an overpowering entity intimately related to mankind, a protector of man. The new seers found out that that entity, which they called the mold of man, doesn't have a voice. The voice of seeing for the new seers is something quite incomprehensible; they say it's the glow of awareness playing on the Indescribable Force 's emanations as a harpist plays on a harp."

-The Fire from Within

Says in the books some people can hear an actual voice, but for me it’s a peculiar bodily sensation I understand as specific words. I’ve failed to heed what it told me, and regretted it. Won’t make that mistake again.

Once it gave me a tip on a sports game, told me there was going to be a tie. If only I knew what it was at the time, i would have bet a lot more money!

1 Like

One of the early things I did was call dantalion and have him activate my psychic abilities. Whats interesting is I actually started hearing spirit voices the day before I did the ritual, most likely because time wasn’t quite in synch or something like that. It wasn’t like a persons voice it was like a tiny voice in the back of my head I kind of had to really attention to. What was really annoyinjg is at the peak of this, they just wouldnt shut up! Eventually this partially wore off and I could only hear them when I went into medittation or other similar deep states.

2 Likes

Mental communication such as voices and visions as well as certain synchronicities in the physical world.

1 Like

Omg! That’s exactly what I’ve been experiencing!! Now for me, and this will be my approximate 4th time getting back into this, I’ve begun to experience the feelings, most of which are butterflies in my stomach at various times to what I perceive to be random things. One such thing was I was just thinking “how do spirits feel love?” And I immediately got the butterflies. And at times I’ll be talking in my head and when I ask questions, it feels like my homunculus replies back immediately, but with that it’s like it’s all me so I cant help but feel if I’m literally talking back to myself when I do that. I do get the random image that pops out of no where and most of which I find funny LOL.

Now, I have a journal I update with all the events I experience outside these. The voices I have heard have all been when I was meditating for lucid dreaming and it has always been a single word that startled me awake. And to this day, I mentally eviscerate myself for waking up from the encounters. Ugh…feel alittle embarrassed to admit that.

2 Likes