Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Okay i will try and i already had a shower. I dont know where you are from but i live in uk and is night time

1 Like

@Fuego , I did not forget about your request. You got called about your interview and I felt I should bide my time.

Lord Clauneck added his energy to mine for this one. General prosperity.

7 Likes

@CAST87

Heā€™s in a relationship now with someone else, and heā€™s with that person for some reason of financial convenience, thereā€™s no love involved.

It wonā€™t be necessary another ritual to separate him from the person heā€™s involved or attracted to, for now.

Lilith Sitri Dantalion and others did not respond.

Astaroth Daglus and Kalotes agreed to help.
Tomorrow I will do a ritual with them and post pictures later.

First ritual: For him to change his feelings and think of you differently than he does now.

Second ritual: To recreate the bond between you and heal the scars of the past.

7 Likes

If you donā€™t let go and let it work, youā€™re going to ruin it.

If youā€™re going to ask questions, please put several in a single post. There is a limited number of replies a thread can have.

3 Likes

Please just make the request instead of singling out individuals.

3 Likes

@CAST87 Last Ritual on 12/21/2021.

If you have any questions, please search the forum.

The results and what happens from now on is up to you.

Have confidence and faith in the power of your will, avoid anxiety, forget about it, donā€™t be in a hurry and enjoy life, have fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

As @anon39079500 said: ā€œIf you donā€™t let go and let it work, youā€™re going to ruin it.ā€

I wish you the best :pray:

Spiritual protection for you and your relationship.

Thank You Lucifer for your blessing.

• Astaroth to make him feel attracted to you.

• Daglus to awaken his passion for you.

• Kalotes to make him have erotic dreams about you.

9 Likes

Thank you very much for your help i will let you know how it goes.
Thank you again you are really kind and you cant imagin how much hope you have given me

2 Likes

Hello,can someone kill parasite who is around me,i am still beginner?

Hi All,

First of all I thank each one here for being such a nice community of people willing to help each other. Was very nice to see this happening.

My request: A few years back I had tried to own a house of my own and got a loan from a bank to cover the majority of the cost too. However it was supposed to be paid by the bank as the house gets built little by little (itā€™s a small apartment house). But I was wronged by a person and it resulted in a lot of debt and financial misery. Iā€™m still trying to find my way out of it. In this window the bank finished paying off a portion of the money to the builder and stopped paying the rest considering my credit score went down the drain. Now (well atleast until a few months ago) the house was basically gone. Because I was stuck paying monthly payments to the bank for what they paid the builder and yet i didnā€™t own the house as a major chunk of the money was still due to own it. My contract with the builder was cancelled and I lost the option to own it. A couple weeks ago I was able to contact someone from the building company and they game me an opportunity to own the place again. Providing I pay the remaining amount within a week. But I couldnā€™t arrange the money needed. Itā€™s about 16000 dollars when converted from the local currency.

Now itā€™s been over 2 weeks and the offer may no longer stand. I need some help to assist me in realising this opportunity somehow. Iā€™ve been thinking of asking my step dad for help. I donā€™t mind even him legally owning the house if he pays the remaining money for it. And then sell the place in a few months for the current market value (about 30% more than what Iā€™m expected to pay in total). In return give him a portion of the profits along with his investment and then use the rest to pay off the loan and save some for myself.
Need help to make this happen. 1) to get him to agree to help the money and his daughters (who could be a road block) and 2)the builder to give a second chance to pay them off.

Sorry if itā€™s too long. Wanted to ensure all the information is out there for you to decide. Hope one of you could help me.

Iā€™ll help.

If sheā€™s tired and sad, I would do a healing for her, but with how I work, sheā€™ll have to be aware and present. Let me know.

This is amazing. Itā€™s so wonderful of you all to help and share your experience and expertise.
Iā€™m here to make a request. I need to find a job, preferably something that pays well enough so I can support my family. Iā€™ve been feeling so drained and depressed and itā€™s caused me to get to the heaviest Iā€™ve ever been which just helps fuel my depression even further. And of course now very few of my interview/business clothes fit. Itā€™s just a tough situation all around because my fiancĆ© recently lost his job. Iā€™ve been home with our toddler son but I know that not working isnā€™t good for me and I know he needs a break.
Anyway, any help is appreciated and happy belated Yule all!

I would need to review the rules because I donā€™t think I have been here long enough to work on your behalf. With that said, you can put in applications to work remotely. You donā€™t have to worry about gas money, parking, new work clothes, etc. Your fiance can watch the baby until you can afford a sitter.

A company to look at is American Express. They had remote agents years before the pandemic forced companies in that direction. In the past American Express even gave you a laptop to work from.

I was looking over your post and then after contemplating it seemed I had a tug.

Belial, Suhn Talā€™ock, and Bune.

Belial was rather insistent on a very minimal type of evocation.

I used a larger cauldron, with wine and alcohol.

Three tealights, each lit with a match (final one thrown in the cauldron).

The candles and sigils placed on the corners of the triangle.

I read your post out loud and gave them the charge.

Belial is heading the operation, with Suhn Talā€™ock and Bune working underneath him.

(Buneā€™s burning sigil wasnā€™t captured for some reasonā€¦)

And yes, I setmy fire detector off at least once. Lol

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got a friend who is in dire financial trouble. I want to help her, but supposedly the sum is large enough that the house may be seized by the bank. Could someone do a spell or ask for help for her? Iā€™m not proficient enough, and I donā€™t have enough faith in myself either;; Still working on that.

Specifically the best thing that could happen of course is that the debt is cleared and the house isnt seized. Or if the loan sharks go away? Or even coming into a large enough sum of money to pay off the debtā€¦ just donā€™t make her life collapse any further.

I donā€™t expect anything lifechanging, hell even if it only makes her feel better about the world around her burning, thatā€™s fine too.

Thank you!!

I tried to evoke Dantalion, Amon, Belial. I tried to cast spells. I also hired magicians to do the spells for me, because I believed that I was not prepared to do it, and I was scammed.
I also wrote asking for help here, and in other forums, with no luck.

Does all this mean that no matter what I do, nothing is going to happen between me and her?
I donā€™t know what to think anymore, I donā€™t know if this is a sign that I should give up, or keep trying.

Can anyone give me feedback? Thanks a lot.

PD: Sorry my english, i am from argentina.

How much time has passed since the magicians did the spells for you?

If you were truly scammed, thereā€™s nothing to be ashamed of. I know how itā€™s like to be desperate, people donā€™t take the best decisions when their mind is full of despair.

1 Like

Hi Danny.

Being scammed was one of the possibilities. The people I hired had supposed good references on forums.
The last time I hired a service was about three years ago.

After that a person tried to help me without charging me, but without success. I am not ashamed, but I am disappointed.

I would like to know why nothing works. Could it be that I donā€™t have to be with her?

Thankyou so much for helping me with this. Means a ton!

Just a quick doubt. Iā€™m not the best at English sometimes and unsure about what this meant.

" it seemed I had a tug"

Request your help in understanding it better.

Once again, thanku so much. For taking the time and effort to put this in motion. Will share an update on how things go. Thank you very grateful for your kindness.

Itā€™s a phrase thatā€™s means I felt an internal pull.

Like when youā€™re walking in an unfamiliar place, and you feel you need to go a certain way and either end up at your destination or find something important or meaningful.

2 Likes