Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

@ophidian-shard Thank you! Feel free to ask questions or give feedback on this thread if you’re comfortable with that :slight_smile: Otherwise I would suggest to say “Hi” to Orobas as soon as you’re feeling well enough again for contacting this spirit. I wish you an open road towards a long term recovery (speaking as someone with chronic pain issues myself : I feel for you and your struggles :slight_smile: ).

2 Likes

What was your chronic illness? I want to do a ritual for you from Ha’s book.

1 Like

oh wow. could you do this for me as well. My pain is in my extreme lower back which prevents me from sleeping and doing alot of things. This has been going on for years now and doctors aren’t helping me much with it. I would appreciate this oh so very much.

1 Like

I would finish the program. Having the degree and experience would make you a valuable asset to any clinic, Remember they are not the only clinic out there and if they want to keep you they will comply with you.

1 Like

My right arm and shoulder are definitely feeling better. Earlier it felt like getting a massage right in the shoulder blade area haha, but it’s been awhile since I haven’t had pain in that joint. Thank you and Buer again. My neck feels a bit better but still somewhat sore, and my leg needs to be stretched for sure. I have to say though you surprised me with detecting where the pain was centered at. I haven’t seen someone be that accurate before.

4 Likes

Do you want to send me more specific target info through pm?

(Everything else must be discussed in the thread though)

1 Like

i tried to put it here but i am unable to do so. Can you help how to post in a specific thread

If you can’t put it in here, then how did you respond to me?

1 Like

i just replied you. I dont know how to put my query in a particular thread stand alone

Simply hit the Reply button at the bottom.

2 Likes

ohh thank you i didnt see that rply button at the bottom

Thanks fam, thats really kind of you and I appreciate it. I have to decline this generous offer, working with my pain (or sometimes despite it, haha) is part of my journey for now :sunflower:

Hey, @Vahanna. I will get to work on my ritual booster for @caringang first and after that I will see how I can install my practice into this weeks schedule of mine. I have several business trips to attend the next five days but I will notice you on here as soon as I am able to work on your request. (I don’t want to half-ass my way through it only to check it off a list)

Thank you for your feedback. Don’t be shy to contact Buer if you have the feeling that you’re in need of further assistance.

2 Likes

Hi all,

I’m hoping to get help with an issue with my exhusband and father of 2 of my kids. We split custody and the kids spend a large portion of time with him and his girlfriend. Over the past 8 years, he has been abusing my kids, especially my daughter. For example, he dragged my daughter up the steps by her shirt and the collar cut deeply into her neck, he throws objects at her when she’s “bad”, he tells her she’s fat and can’t be a dancer (she’s only 11), he tells her she’s a piece of garbage like her mom (me). He lets the gf pull their ears and slap them in the head. He makes the children undress in front of him and each other despite the kids saying they don’t feel comfortable doing this. He’s punched our 9 year old son in the head because he (son) didn’t want his hair cut too short. He kicks the kids legs out from under them when they don’t listen to him or the gf. He’s done inappropriate things to our daughter which was promptly reported by my husband and I but nothing ever happened to him. Not as serious, but he also calls my husband and my 2 year old autistic child the “r” word, which makes my son and daughter very upset. He beats the gf in front of the kids, which I’ve also mentioned to the proper authorities but nothing ever happens.

Regarding the physical abuse, I’ve called everyone who I can…police, cps, my attorney, anyone who will listen. The exhusband is a charming man and convinces people I’m just a bitter exwife who is jealous of him and his gf (despite the fact I’m happily married). The kids will also speak up but he’ll convince people my husband and I are coaching them.

I’m hoping if someone can please do a cursing/revenge on him. I want him to pretty much lose his mind (but the kids remain safe) so that he will be determined to be unfit. I’m tired of the abuse and I’m tired of no one listening to me or the kids. I’m not experienced enough to do anything myself and I’ve paid people but none of that was successful (I think I was scammed). I just want the kids to be safe because I’m always in fear that I’ll get a call saying he hurt one of them badly.

If anyone out there is able to help with my situation, I can also do things on my end that can help, I’m just not at the point where I can do it on my own.

Thank you for reading this and I will greatly appreciate any help anyone can give me.

4 Likes

@Sabrix

If any of the noble colleagues of the forum are willing to do a ritual for the protection of the children so as not to mix energies, I would like to try to help you by cursing this man.

anyone? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@caringang I am currently charging a candle with moonlight (dressed with Road Opener Oil) until Wednesday for you. On Wednesday I will perform a booster ritual for your vocal chord and expression problem and I will play a bit with self-made banishing water :slight_smile:

@Vahanna I will look into your back problem on Thursday since its the only day I am at home long enough for overseeing big candles. :candle:

(As always: please keep the time zone differences in mind that might occur. I will report back on here as soon as I am on the task :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

I can’t thank you enough for your help. There is a full moon today, may its energy be on it :):full_moon:

1 Like

Thank you @anon29949371! I believe I would be able to do a simple protection spell for my children, it’s just the more complex, serious cursing work I’m not very confident in doing. I so appreciate your taking this on.

1 Like

OK

Please make sure they are well protected from being hit with the reactions this man will have. Especially when they are in his presence or company.

To be honest, I can’t even imagine the damage that will be done by attacking from all angles, but it will be a severe curse.

Thursday at 11:30PM I will start and send photos.
Don’t think about it anymore, just rest easy knowing that this man is already cursed.

I just need their names, pics if you have, and tell me something he appreciates or is very attached to. DM me please.
The rest will be discussed here in the open on this topic.

7 Likes

I am just grateful you are going to do this for me. I’ve been this way for years so a week or 2 more I think I can handle it. Thanks so much.

2 Likes

I find it concerning that your father is feeling so ill, so I called on Marbas to help with getting him better.

I called on Andromallius to give him protection, and to find and punish his enemies, the ones who’ve been doing this.
(He seemed to want a lot of the rum I have on hand, on the sigil, on the incense, a shot of it…)

I called on Lucifer to shed his light (figuratively and literally speaking) and oversight on the situation and bring further clarity.

To expose, and to bring things to light that are hidden.

And, if for some reason your father being sick has a medical cause that isn’t getting caught, for that to be found/discovered and treated.

6 Likes