Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

@caringang
Bune asked me to look into the process again.
I’ve scanned the area and my own throat felt literally blocked. I think that there is still some work that needs to be done before Bunes energy can fully kick in. I’d like to give it another go as soon as I have helped out another member in this thread if you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Could anyone please help me and do a Protection Removal on a women I have in mind?:tired_face:

thank you so muchhh in advance

hello, it seems like there has been some improvement after what you did for me last time… I would be happy if you try again in your free time… may the light be with you

1 Like

hello again friends, I suffer from hyperhidrosis. My hands and feet sweat 4 seasons of the year. Because of this problem, I can’t greet with my hands. I can’t hold my girlfriend’s hand. The paper gets wet in exams. I can’t use fingerprint security. I can’t hold my girlfriend’s hand…
The doctor says there is no problem. My hormone etc tests came back clean.
Anyone want to help?

2 Likes

Hi, @caringang not sure if you would be open to medicine - botox can be used to treat hyper sweaty armpits, hands etc. Also, Driclor, a sort of roll on liquid from pharmacies, can help lessen the sweating…

2 Likes

I’d be interested in doing a few things for people who are interested
I can do some tarot readings, as well as scrying into things, and spells in general for both protection and offense utilizing sympathetic and runic magic, as well as energy work. I can also do evocation as well :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey I would be interested. what type of spells are u comfortable with? @crazydog330

well preferably spells that help people out :smiley:

@crazydog330 :eyes: can you do a protection removal for a target ? this will help my other spell manifest

1 Like

mhmm i probably could, as long as they are not under the personal protection of a demonic king

1 Like

no i dont think she has protection of a demonic king. I was told she has deflective protection…what info would you need? @crazydog330

well, pm ofc, but the name by which you identify the target in your spells, and if possible a picture, but thats not required. we can also talk in pms more about like who they are aligned with and things like that

@crazydog330 rules says we can only pm the name but the rest has to be here. ill pm you the name right now

1 Like

so the spell im working on is scrying out her defenses and seeing what is providing them with power, then the next step will be severing that connection probably through some sigil work, and then summoning a chaos entity ive recently discovered to cause a catastrophic destruction of her social and personal lives which will probably also destroy the remaining defense as well

1 Like

thank you. you have no idea how grateful I am !! this means sooo so much to me !!

can you have her kicked out of his house asap and move out as far away as possible from him for good ? like i want to ensure they will never ever talk to each other again . no physical or emotional attraction. and ensure she wont be able to do any spells on him to wheel him back in. which entity will you be working with?

1 Like

well usually i’ll utilize intelligence from Azazel and the powers of darkness, as well as the Zhanith who live in the shadows, and various ghosts and other undead beings, as well as my scrying into it too, right now im just sending a few servitors to connect with the energy in that area and provide more in depth information on everything going on over there

1 Like

I have been using the product sold at the pharmacy for a long time, but after a while it irritates the skin. Botox is a well-known method, but its permanence is 6-7 months and it is quite expensive. In addition, reflex sweating occurs after botox. Sweating in the hands decreases, but the back and hips begin to sweat.

1 Like

@ophidian-shard
Safety notice: I am NOT a doctor. Please check in with a professional about conventional treatment and medication
I’ve put energy into your upper back area, especially towards the right Trapezius area and the Serratus anterior. I’ve also located a blockage in the right Triceps brachii that could stem from a nerve irritation of the brachial plexus (the nerve network located in your spinal cord, that stuff sends its signals to your arm, shoulder and hand). The brachial plexus seems irritated to me, as if the neck area was squished in a certain way during the accident.

As promised I’ve petitioned Buer for his assistance. We’ve burned a mixture of cleansing herbs (the ones that I use in a blend for a “reset” of energies) and Mullein. Especially the Mullein has a strong affinity for neuralgia. We’ve burned a sigil that I’ve created as a symbol of your pain with the herbs.

Buer also told me that you should work a little on your hamstrings witch gentle stretching exercises (if possible, of course) because this area seems to be affected by the tightness in your deep neck flexors and will cause lower back pain in addition.

The long yellow candle is yours, I carved your username into it as a link to your physical body :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi all. ill give you a little backgkround. In september of last year I was offered a promotion at my job. The new job would be 3 pay grades above where I am
Now. The position is medical director of a small out patient clinic. How ever in my current position I am 2 pay levels below what my position in doing im doing the job of a department head with the pay of an operational staff.
After the job offer I started a masters program of hospital administration so I can be eligible for that promotion. However now I am told that i will finally recieve my pay from operatiinal to department head, meaning the company May no promote me to medical director as they would take that pay rayse as a promotion. Si my question is if I should continúe the masters program or if I should finish it. And maybe see if that promotion is still on the table.
Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Amazing, I’ve had issues with my right arm and neuropathy since I was a kid actually, and the second largest pain I’ve been dealing with is right in that hip area. Thank you again!

2 Likes